• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick First Class Postage Help?

In summary, determining the correct postage for a package can be done using a postage calculator or by referring to the Postal Service's website. Quick First Class Postage can only be used for domestic mail within the United States and has a maximum weight limit of 13 ounces. It is also trackable by purchasing tracking services. This postage option can be used for all types of mail, but size and weight restrictions must be followed.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Can anyone with a postal scale tell me how much a SB weighs?

I need to know postage for 1 Season's Best in a 9 x 12 envelope.

Thanks in advance!

A Season's Best weighs 1.9 oz. In a 9x12 it is 2.5 oz.

Thanks Diane! I don't have a postal scale here! :)

Don't they also charge extra for the size of the envelope?

Not a problem :). I got my scale about 6 months ago. It was a great investment as now I do all my postage from home.

pamperedlinda said:
Don't they also charge extra for the size of the envelope?

You can go to USPS.com and plug in all the info and it'll tell you how much it costs.

dianevill said:
You can go to USPS.com and plug in all the info and it'll tell you how much it costs.

That's what I did since Diane could provide me the weight. :)

The last SOB I worked for weighed about 220.

Related to Quick First Class Postage Help?

1. How do I determine the correct postage for my package?

The best way to determine the correct postage for your package is to use a postage calculator. You can also refer to the Postal Service's website for current postage rates and guidelines.

2. Can I use Quick First Class Postage for international mail?

No, Quick First Class Postage is only for domestic mail within the United States. For international mail, you will need to use international postage rates.

3. What is the maximum weight limit for Quick First Class Postage?

The maximum weight limit for Quick First Class Postage is 13 ounces. If your package weighs more than 13 ounces, you will need to use Priority Mail or another shipping option.

4. Can I track my package if I use Quick First Class Postage?

Yes, you can track your package if you use Quick First Class Postage. Simply purchase tracking services at the time of mailing and you will receive a tracking number to monitor your package's delivery status.

5. Can I use Quick First Class Postage for all types of mail, including letters and packages?

Yes, Quick First Class Postage can be used for all types of mail, including letters and packages. However, there are size and weight restrictions that must be followed. It is always best to check with the Postal Service for specific guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Polliewiggle