• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free for Postage--It's Show Time Planners

In summary, the "Free for Postage--It's Show Time Planners" offer includes a planner binder, monthly and weekly planning sheets, marketing and booking materials, and a set of recipe cards. To redeem the offer, customers can enter a promo code at checkout on the Pampered Chef website. The planner sheets are customizable and can be tailored to fit individual needs. However, the offer is only available for orders within the United States and Canada. The planners typically arrive within 7-10 business days, but customers should allow for up to 14 business days due to shipping delays.
DebbieJ
I have 30 leftover purple & white It's Show Time planners. They are all blank--no stamps or stickers.

You can have them for postage--the envelope weighs 12 oz so pick your delivery method. First class is $3.03 and Priority is $4.05. We could probably do Bound Printed Matter for a little bit cheaper, but I think it's slower. Payment is by check only b/c my DH screwed up our Paypal account. Grr. :mad:

email or PM me through my profile.

Thanks!

DebbieJ said:
I have 30 leftover purple & white It's Show Time planners. They are all blank--no stamps or stickers.

You can have them for postage--the envelope weighs 12 oz so pick your delivery method. First class is $3.03 and Priority is $4.05. We could probably do Bound Printed Matter for a little bit cheaper, but I think it's slower. Payment is by check only b/c my DH screwed up our Paypal account. Grr. :mad:

email or PM me through my profile.

Thanks!
Why can't you just use them?

I don't want to. I prefer the new ones. I think some people out there prefer the old ones so I thought I'd offer them instead of tossing them.

Related to Free for Postage--It's Show Time Planners

1. What is included in the "Free for Postage--It's Show Time Planners" offer?

The "Free for Postage--It's Show Time Planners" offer includes a planner binder, monthly and weekly planning sheets, marketing and booking materials, and a set of recipe cards.

2. How do I redeem the "Free for Postage--It's Show Time Planners" offer?

To redeem the offer, simply enter the promo code provided at checkout when placing your order on the Pampered Chef website. The cost of the planners will be deducted from your total purchase price.

3. Can I customize the planner sheets to fit my needs?

Yes, the planner sheets are customizable and can be filled in with your own information and branding. You can also add or remove pages as needed to make it the perfect tool for your business.

4. Is the "Free for Postage--It's Show Time Planners" offer available for international orders?

Unfortunately, this offer is only available for orders within the United States and Canada at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

5. How long will it take for the planners to arrive?

The planners will generally arrive within 7-10 business days after placing your order. However, due to current shipping delays, please allow for up to 14 business days for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3 4
Replies
Views
dannyzmom