• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Demo Prep Ideas for Meeting - 15 mins & 2 Go!

In summary, Chozengirl is preparing for a Demo tonight and does not have anything specific planned. She has 2 things of crescent rolls, some chicken breasts, refrigerated easter cookies, and any suggestions. She is thinking of making the Chicken and Broccoli Braid or the Aloha pizza. The recipe for the BBQ pizza is in the list of ingredients, but she does not have the ingredients for that. She is leaving for a trip for 4 days and hopes to have time to make something for the Demo.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I need something to prepare for the Demo tonight at my meeting!
I have no idea of what I am going to make!
It is 15 mins to 2 here and I gotta leave by 5pm!:eek:
I have 2 things of crescent rolls, I have some chicken breasts that I was going to make for dinner, I have some refrigerated easter cookies (but if I make those and take them, my kids will have a fit!)
Any suggestions????

You can make a chicken/broccoli ring...

no broccoli

The Chicken and Broccoli Braid is Super Easy. or try the Aloha pizza. You can roll the crescent out like a pizza crust. Use veggies, pineapple, Chicken. It's in the seasons' Best 07.. For a quick dessert if you have the rice cooker 9min molten lava cake OR bake a cake in any stone ant top it with a mix of Cheesecake flavored instant pudding, milk & cool whip. You can tint it for some color. This is very lite and sells a ton of stones because it takes litterally 5 minutes to thro together. Good Luck:)

Keep them coming though! I am sure with your help I will come up with something!!!

Chicken club ring? Chicken, onion, bacon, mayo, mustard, cheese and crescent rolls.

CAmomCookin4U said:
The Chicken and Broccoli Braid is Super Easy. or try the Aloha pizza. You can roll the crescent out like a pizza crust. Use veggies, pineapple, Chicken. It's in the seasons' Best 07.. For a quick dessert if you have the rice cooker 9min molten lava cake OR bake a cake in any stone ant top it with a mix of Cheesecake flavored instant pudding, milk & cool whip. You can tint it for some color. This is very lite and sells a ton of stones because it takes litterally 5 minutes to thro together. Good Luck:)
-I don't have any of the vegis except for the pineapple for the pizza
-don't have the rice cooker
-no cake:(
This is pretty bad, isn't it!
I am leaving to a trip for 4 days, so I really haven't shopped this week

kcjodih said:
Chicken club ring? Chicken, onion, bacon, mayo, mustard, cheese and crescent rolls.
Hey, might beable to do this one!
I was thinking of just doing the 30 min chicken, then I can do up some bacon!

Chozengirl said:
-I don't have any of the vegis except for the pineapple for the pizza
How about the BarBQ chicken Pizza-----Chicken,BBQ sauce, Onions, Crust

Dessert----??????Thinking

I got that stuff!
Where's the recipe?

Chozengirl said:
I got that stuff!
Where's the recipe?
Do you have the stuff for this BBQ Pizza? I will pull my ingredients/quantities:) list if so.

I have chicken I will cook
BBQ sauce, Purple Onion, crescent rolls, pineapple
what else?

Chozengirl said:
I have chicken I will cook
BBQ sauce, Purple Onion, crescent rolls, pineapple
what else?

JUST switch the Pepper for PINEAPPLE
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll pizza crust into a 12-inch circle on Classic Round Stone using lightly floured Baker's Roller™. Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of the cheese.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce; toss to coat. Dice bell peppers using Chef's Knife. Thinly slice red onion using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade. Top crust with chicken mixture, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.

3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.

HTH Laurel

DessertWhat do you have?
Fruit, muffin mix, oatmeal, butter, sugar etc, if so maybe a fruit crisp?;)

Thanks Laurel!!!!
I will do the crescent rolls instead of pizza crust.
I have a can of blueberries, corn bread mix, I do have oatmeal, butter and sugar.

Chozengirl said:
Thanks Laurel!!!!
I will do the crescent rolls instead of pizza crust.
I have a can of blueberries, corn bread mix, I do have oatmeal, butter and sugar.
No prob. Melissa, I hope you were able to throw a fruit crisp together. I had to pick up my dd sorry I didn't get back in time for dessert. Let us know how it went.:)

1. What are some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a 15-minute meeting?

Some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a 15-minute meeting include veggie platters with dip, fruit skewers, cheese and crackers, and mini quiches or tarts.

2. Can you suggest a fast and delicious dessert for a 15-minute meeting?

Yes, a quick and delicious dessert idea for a 15-minute meeting is chocolate-dipped strawberries or a fruit and yogurt parfait.

3. What are some options for a 15-minute meeting that is more on the savory side?

For a savory option, you can try making mini sandwiches with different fillings, such as chicken salad or ham and cheese, or even a simple cheese and meat platter.

4. Are there any make-ahead options for a 15-minute meeting?

Yes, there are make-ahead options for a 15-minute meeting, such as pre-made dips or spreads that can be served with crackers or veggies, or pre-assembled sandwiches or wraps.

5. How can I make sure the food stays fresh and presentable during the 15-minute meeting?

To keep the food fresh and presentable during a 15-minute meeting, try to keep it in a cool and shaded area. You can also use ice packs or trays to keep cold items chilled and cover dishes with plastic wrap or foil to prevent them from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chef_kimmo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3