• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Chicken Cacciatore Main Dishes Page 21

In summary, the conversation discusses a recipe for chicken linguine with vegetables that the speaker recently made and enjoyed. They offer to share the recipe with a host and mention their experience making it as a live cooking show. Another person offers to send the recipe to the host as they are a Pampered Chef consultant.
jrstephens
Does anyone have this on hand? I want to send it to a host and my cookbook is at home. Someone is picking her packet up for her this afternoon.

Here you go Jennifer - I just made this last night for the first time - yummy!

1 package (10.5 ounces) frozen fat-free breaded chicken breast patties, partially thawed
1 medium green bell pepper
4 ounces mushrooms, sliced (about 1 cup)
1 small onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
8 ounces uncooked linguine
2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) Italian-seasoned diced tomatoes, undrained
1 garlic clove, pressed
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese (optional)

1. To partially thaw chicken patties, follow package microwave heating directions except microwave on HIGH 1 minute only. Cut chicken patties into 3/4 inch strips and bell pepper into thin strips using Chef's Knife. Slice mushrooms with Egg Slicer Plus. Chop onion with Food Chopper.

2. Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain and keep warm

3. Meanwhile, heat Family Skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Lightly spray with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Add chicken patty strips; cook 5 minutes turning frequently with Nylon Turner.

4. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Bring to a boil; cover. Reduce heat; simmer 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve over hot linguine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.

There you go!

Thanks Gina! It is good isn't. I did this as a live cooking show one time and it was great. I am hoping this Host will pick it and I can do it again.

You're welcome Jennifer - I thought it would be a good show recipe as well.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I have the recipe on hand. I'd be happy to send it to you so you can pass it along to your host. Just let me know the best way to get it to you. Have a great day!

Related to Quick Chicken Cacciatore Main Dishes Page 21

1. What ingredients do I need to make Quick Chicken Cacciatore?

To make Quick Chicken Cacciatore, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, onion, garlic, green bell pepper, canned diced tomatoes, tomato paste, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper.

2. How long does it take to prepare Quick Chicken Cacciatore?

Quick Chicken Cacciatore can be prepared in just 25 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight meal option.

3. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use boneless, skinless chicken thighs or even turkey breast instead of chicken breasts for this recipe. Adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Is this recipe suitable for meal prepping or freezing?

Yes, Quick Chicken Cacciatore is a great option for meal prepping or freezing. Cook the dish as directed and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.

5. Can I make this dish in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can easily adapt this recipe for a slow cooker. Simply add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Unic0rn76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Unic0rn76
  • julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies