• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Breakfast Ideas for 11am Show

In summary, some quick and easy breakfast ideas for an 11am Pampered Chef show include breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos, yogurt parfaits, and overnight oats. To incorporate Pampered Chef products, you can use the Egg Cooker and Quick Cooker for quick and efficient preparation. For guests with dietary restrictions, options such as gluten-free bread and oats are available. And for convenience, many of these breakfast ideas can be made ahead of time and reheated before the show.
melaniepc
anyone have a good recipe or thought on what I can make for a show at 11am??

I do either a salad or a triffle recipe. I love 11am shows!!!

Most of my 11am shows ask for the Chicken Club Brunch Ring

I need to get some PC cookbooks or something. Icant find any good ones on the website.

melaniepc said:
I need to get some PC cookbooks or something. Icant find any good ones on the website.

You can find a lot of them ehere: http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

dannyzmom said:
Most of my 11am shows ask for the Chicken Club Brunch Ring

I did this at my last brunch show...they ate EVERY LAST BIT OF IT, and there were only 8 there! They were LOVING it!

oh the chicken club brunch ring sounds good. I am going to practice it next week. thanks

You could do the ham n cheese brunch squares in seasons best this summer or the lemon poppy seed cake in the stoneware bundt from the stoneware cookbook. You can e mail me [email protected] if you don't have these recipes and I'll share I have done a couple of brunch shows!

I've been making the ham and cheese squares, everyone loves them.

Related to Quick Breakfast Ideas for 11am Show

1. What are some easy and quick breakfast ideas for an 11am Pampered Chef show?

Some of the most popular quick breakfast ideas for an 11am show include breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos, yogurt parfaits, and overnight oats. These options are simple to prepare and can be easily customized to fit the dietary needs of your guests.

2. Can you provide a recipe for a quick and healthy breakfast option?

Sure! One quick and healthy breakfast idea is a fruit and vegetable smoothie. Simply blend together your choice of fruits and vegetables with some yogurt or milk for a nutritious and delicious breakfast option.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my quick breakfast ideas for the show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can make preparing breakfast easier and more efficient. For example, you can use the Egg Cooker to quickly make breakfast sandwiches or the Quick Cooker to make a hearty breakfast hash.

4. What are some options for guests with dietary restrictions during the 11am show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and products that can accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. Some options for gluten-free guests include using gluten-free bread for breakfast sandwiches or using gluten-free oats for overnight oats.

5. Can I make these quick breakfast ideas ahead of time for the 11am show?

Absolutely! Many of the quick breakfast ideas can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until the show. For example, you can make breakfast burritos or overnight oats the night before and simply heat them up before the show begins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDode
  • pcchefmichelle