• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Leg Quarters Recipe for Busy Nights - Tried and Tested!

In summary, a DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a versatile ceramic baking dish that can be used in the oven or microwave. To cook leg quarters, simply place them in the DCB, cover with the lid, and bake in the oven according to the recipe instructions. Frozen leg quarters can also be used in the DCB, with a longer cooking time. No additional liquid is needed when cooking leg quarters in the DCB, as they will release their own juices. To ensure the leg quarters are fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 165°F. The DCB can also be used to cook other types of chicken, such as chicken breasts, whole chickens, and chicken thighs, with adjusted cooking
jrstephens
Anyone tried these? How long did they take to cook?

I need to cook Russell something quick tonight before I have to leave for our Fall Festival at church.

I've done chicken legs & it takes less than 15mins for sure.

I haven't personally tried these, but I've heard from others that they only take about 10-15 minutes to cook. However, I would suggest checking the cooking instructions on the packaging just to be sure. Good luck with your quick dinner and have fun at the Fall Festival! :)

Related to Quick and Easy Leg Quarters Recipe for Busy Nights - Tried and Tested!

1. What is a DCB and how do I use it to cook leg quarters?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile ceramic baking dish that can be used in the oven or microwave. To cook leg quarters, simply place them in the DCB, cover with the lid, and bake in the oven according to the recipe instructions.

2. Can I use frozen leg quarters in the DCB?

Yes, you can use frozen leg quarters in the DCB. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as it may take longer for them to cook through.

3. Do I need to add any liquid to the DCB when cooking leg quarters?

No, the leg quarters will release their own juices as they cook, so there is no need to add any additional liquid to the DCB.

4. How do I know when the leg quarters are fully cooked?

The leg quarters should reach an internal temperature of 165°F when fully cooked. You can use a meat thermometer to check the temperature.

5. Can I use the DCB to cook other types of chicken?

Yes, the DCB can be used to cook a variety of chicken dishes, such as chicken breasts, whole chickens, and chicken thighs. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for different cuts of chicken.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
taterbug
Replies
Views