• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick ? About Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover Live Show

In summary, the Total Money Makeover Live Show is an interactive financial seminar hosted by Dave Ramsey. It is designed for anyone who wants to take control of their finances and build wealth, regardless of their current financial situation. The show typically lasts around 3 hours and does not promote any specific products or services. While children can attend, they will need a ticket and may be asked to sit in a designated area.
susan g
Has anyone ever been to this? DH and I are going tomorrow and we wanted to know if they give handouts or if you need to bring your own paper and a pen? If you have been to this event, we would love some details. Otherwise, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. TIA:)

PM DebbieJ - she'll tell you all about it!

Thanks but she's not on right now and I'm going tomorrow at 9am. I will go prepared with my own stuff. Now it's time for bed. I'll let you know soon all about my day out with DR. :indif:

Have a blast!Take a notepad, and a pen.

You get a workbook, but I find it is always safe to bring a pen. I like the way my pens write, you know?You also have the opportunity to buy Dave's books and things for great prices, so bring cash!

Related to Quick ? About Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover Live Show

1. What is the Total Money Makeover Live Show?

The Total Money Makeover Live Show is an interactive financial seminar hosted by Dave Ramsey, a renowned financial expert and bestselling author. During the show, Dave shares his proven methods for getting out of debt, building wealth, and achieving financial freedom.

2. Is the Total Money Makeover Live Show only for people in debt?

No, the show is designed for anyone who wants to take control of their finances and build wealth. Whether you're just starting out or already in a good financial position, the Total Money Makeover Live Show can help you reach your financial goals.

3. How long is the Total Money Makeover Live Show?

The show typically lasts around 3 hours, with a short intermission in between. However, the length may vary depending on the venue and the number of audience questions and interactions.

4. Will there be any products or services for sale at the Total Money Makeover Live Show?

No, the show is purely educational and does not promote any specific products or services. However, there may be books and other resources available for purchase at the event or through Dave Ramsey's website.

5. Can I bring my children to the Total Money Makeover Live Show?

The show is geared towards adults and may not be suitable for children. However, if you do bring your children, they will need a ticket and may be asked to sit in a designated area during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies