• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Knife With Sharpening Case- Retired

In summary, the sharpening case on the Pampered Chef knife is designed to maintain the sharpness of the blade and protect it during storage and travel. Unfortunately, the knife with sharpening case has been retired and is no longer available for purchase. The sharpening case is specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef knife and may not be effective on other knives. It is recommended to sharpen the knife every 3-6 months or when it becomes dull. The sharpening case can be cleaned with mild soap and water, but it is important to dry it thoroughly to prevent rusting.
jesusluvsu2005
I have this and have never opened it. I'd like to return it for something else if I can. Do they allow that when it's been discontinued?
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Never hurts to call and ask.Did you pay for it or did you get it in your kit?

Bought it in July. I guess I will ask. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Oh, then I would think you would be able to return it.

Hi Amanda,Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you have not had the chance to use your product. We do have a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows for returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase, even if the item has been discontinued. I would recommend contacting our customer service team to assist you with the return and finding a product that better suits your needs. They can be reached at [insert contact information]. Thank you and God bless.Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Questions About Knife With Sharpening Case- Retired

What is the purpose of the sharpening case on the Pampered Chef knife?

The sharpening case on the Pampered Chef knife is designed to keep the blade sharp and in good condition. It also helps protect the blade during storage and travel.

Is the knife with sharpening case still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the knife with sharpening case has been retired and is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, there may be some available through third-party sellers.

Can the sharpening case be used on other knives?

The sharpening case is specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef knife and may not work effectively on other knives. It is recommended to use the sharpening case with the Pampered Chef knife only.

How often should I sharpen my Pampered Chef knife?

The frequency of sharpening your Pampered Chef knife will depend on how often you use it and the type of cutting surface you use it on. It is recommended to sharpen the knife every 3-6 months or when you notice it becoming dull.

Can the sharpening case be cleaned?

Yes, the sharpening case can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it with the knife to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robotChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbritt