1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Questions about HWC preorders

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

This is the first year I'm going to do pre-orders for HWC. I was wondering how you handle taking the orders. I've seen some of the forms on here that have prices with tax and shipping already built in. Do you just collect orders like this and order them all on one order (what do you do about a receipt)? Or do you just put the orders in individually?

I'm getting ready to send out an email and didn't know how I should mention this in the email.

Apr 15, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I do it as a catalog show with me as host. Depending on what I'm doing, often I give free shipping of they're ordering a certain number of items. I put each order separately, so they each have a receipt.

Apr 15, 2009
  3. pchefjaneen

pchefjaneen Member Gold Member

I have always combined pre-orders into one show, grouping orders together. I include a small amount on my order forms to cover tax & shipping. I just let everyone know that they will not receive a standard receipt, most of these items have the standard one year guarantee and I keep my order form until next year in case anyone has a problem, I can always take care of it that way. If they want a regular receipt, then I charge the standard shipping charges. I have never had issues with doing it this way.

Apr 15, 2009
Have something to add?