• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Handle HWC Preorders?

In summary, to preorder HWC products, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and complete the checkout process. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated shipping date and you will receive an email notification when your order has been shipped. Changes cannot be made to preorders once they have been placed, but you can contact your consultant to cancel and place a new one. While we make every effort to ensure products are in stock, delays may occur. Preordered HWC products are eligible for our standard return and exchange policy within 30 days of receiving them.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
This is the first year I'm going to do pre-orders for HWC. I was wondering how you handle taking the orders. I've seen some of the forms on here that have prices with tax and shipping already built in. Do you just collect orders like this and order them all on one order (what do you do about a receipt)? Or do you just put the orders in individually?

I'm getting ready to send out an email and didn't know how I should mention this in the email.

I do it as a catalog show with me as host. Depending on what I'm doing, often I give free shipping of they're ordering a certain number of items. I put each order separately, so they each have a receipt.

I have always combined pre-orders into one show, grouping orders together. I include a small amount on my order forms to cover tax & shipping. I just let everyone know that they will not receive a standard receipt, most of these items have the standard one year guarantee and I keep my order form until next year in case anyone has a problem, I can always take care of it that way. If they want a regular receipt, then I charge the standard shipping charges. I have never had issues with doing it this way.

1. What is the process for preordering HWC products?

To preorder HWC products, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order. Simply select the products you want to preorder, and complete the checkout process. Your consultant will then process your order and you will receive your products once they are released.

2. How will I know when my preordered HWC products will be shipped?

Once your preorder has been processed, your consultant will provide you with an estimated shipping date. You will also receive an email notification when your order has been shipped, along with a tracking number so you can track your package.

3. Can I make changes to my preorder after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to preorders once they have been placed. We recommend carefully reviewing your order before completing the checkout process. If you need to make changes, you can contact your consultant to cancel your preorder and place a new one.

4. Are preordered HWC products guaranteed to be in stock?

While we make every effort to ensure that all preordered HWC products are in stock, there may be instances where unexpected demand causes a delay in restocking. If this happens, we will do our best to fulfill your order as soon as possible and keep you updated on any delays.

5. Can I return or exchange preordered HWC products?

Preordered HWC products are eligible for our standard return and exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can contact your consultant to initiate a return or exchange within 30 days of receiving your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
frozenchef