• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Those Who Went to Leadership

In summary, the cookware sets have different features, but the lifetime warranties are the same. The Executive set is more durable and has a different design.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone know if the Professional line of cookware will continue to have the lifetime guarantee? If so, why should guests pay 20% more for the Executive? Is there something other than the hanging lids and 50 degrees higher oven temp that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Sandy

Yes, the professional line will still have a lifetime guarantee. The Executive cookware is 30% more durable than the Professional. It has a titanium alloy in (or on?) the hard-anodized aluminum, making it the hardest, most durable material that cookware can be made from. The OUTSIDE of the cookware is also nonstick, so any spills or boil overs are even easier to clean up. The design and the body of the pan is different now. It's thicker toward the bottom for even heat distribution, but thins out a little as it goes up the sides to allow for faster cooking and heating of the cookware. There are flared edges at the top which allows for dripless pouring right from the pot or pan. I'm sure there are more details, but my brain is about dead right now.

So, even though this set is more expensive, I think that the amount of upgrades you get in it are quite generous without a huge price increase. I'm sure we'll start seeing some comparison sheets that chefsuccess-ers may put together or maybe the home office will make another flyer outlining the distinct differences. :D

Thanks, BeckyI have to admit, I'm a little disappointed overall. I mean, I hope the new pans are beautiful, but I was hoping if we came out with a new cookware line we would have something that would compete with some of the other high end lines out there. For instance, SCANPAN with NEW TEK (meaning everything after 2001) is oven safe to 500, titanium-ceramic coating, non-stick, and dishwasher/metal untensil safe. If you want to compare hard anodized, Calphalon One is oven safe to 500, broiler safe, and metal untensil safe. Both are relatively similar in price (unless of course the host is getting free or 1/2 price). As for being more durable than the Professional line...if the Professional keeps the lifetime warranty, I'm not sure why the more durable should be an issue. I do like the hanging lids, though...

(and this doesn't even get in to the issue that Consumer Reports recently rated cookware and judged the $150 Costco set to outperform most high end lines...lol)

Sometimes I think I know more information than is good for me. :) I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Thanks again,
Sandy

Cookware Comparison FlyerI just put this together because I wanted a quite concise and simple way to tell the difference between the 3 cookware sets. I know it's quite simplistic looking, but you can always print it out on colored paper to give it a twist. The information on the Executive cookware is probably not all correct, I tried to figure it out as best as possible from the Special Edition KCN. When the full information comes out, I'll fix it. I do apologize to all those who need the PDF version to see it.. We just got a brand new computer and I haven't downloaded my PDF coverter to it yet. If someone else could convert and post it, I'd be quite grateful, as I'm sure many others would be. Thanks a ton :)

Attachments

• Cookware Comparison Flyer.doc
    37 KB · Views: 441
WOW!! Thanks! This is just in time for my meeting tomorrow!!

I own a set of West Bend Lifetime cookware and another set of lifetimeI own a set of West Bend Lifetime cookware and another set of lifetime Tephlon cookware (forgot the brand). The teflon that was lifetime warrentee, and came with metal utensils in now in my basement. The pans are trashed after maybe 3 years. The company is not standing behind them. I paid alot more for them than the Pampered Chef ones are running. Because of Pampered Chefs reputations is backing their products, I would not buy anything else. I LOVE MY NEW PAN!
Rita

1. What is Leadership and who can attend?

Leadership is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above. It is a 3-day event filled with training, networking, and recognition opportunities. Only consultants who have reached the Director level or above are eligible to attend.

2. When and where is Leadership held?

Leadership is typically held in July or August and the location changes each year. The location is announced at the previous year's conference and can range from cities within the United States to international destinations.

3. What is the cost to attend Leadership?

The cost to attend Leadership varies each year, but it typically ranges from $300-$500. This cost covers registration, meals, and some conference materials. Travel and accommodations are not included in the registration fee.

4. What can I expect to get out of attending Leadership?

Attending Leadership is a great opportunity to learn from top leaders in the company, connect with other successful consultants, and gain valuable knowledge and skills to help grow your business. You will also have the chance to be recognized for your achievements and celebrate with your fellow consultants.

5. How do I register for Leadership?

Registration for Leadership opens in the spring and can be done through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to have achieved the Director title or above in order to register. Keep an eye out for emails and announcements from the company about registration deadlines and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KYCHEF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • s.cape