• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Cool and Serve Tray

In summary, the Cool and Serve Tray is a versatile product that can keep food cold or hot for several hours. It has a gel-filled core that can be frozen and used as a cold source, or it can be used to retain heat for hot dishes. It is also dishwasher safe and suitable for outdoor events due to its lightweight and portable design.
minirottie
I have the old Chillzane style and I can't tell from description/product picture if the new one has the egg inserts for both sides, so you can do a dozen eggs?

Thanks!

Yes, it has the insert for both sides!

Thanks! I e-mailed someone on Craiglist who is posting the old style Chillzanne one for $69 saying it would cost $150 from PC...She originally had it posted for $120 but has dropped it. I wanted to let her know (very kindly) that it could be purchased new for $42 so her pricepoint was WAY off! I just wanted to confirm that it was double sided for the eggs ;)

The person from CL emailed back thanking me and that she had no idea the price. They were given a receipt with it for over $100 so the gifter must have purchased a few other things :)

Just to make sure you have all the info . . . There are two inserts. Each insert holds a dozen deviled eggs, so together they'd hold two dozen deviled eggs. Of course, a deviled egg is half an egg, so a dozen eggs makes two dozen deviled eggs. But, now I'm rambling.

Related to Question About the Cool and Serve Tray

1. How does the Cool and Serve Tray keep food cold?

The Cool and Serve Tray is made with a gel-filled core that can be frozen prior to use. Once frozen, it acts as a cold source to keep food chilled for hours.

2. Can the Cool and Serve Tray be used for hot food as well?

Yes, the Cool and Serve Tray can also be used to keep hot food warm. Simply place a hot dish on top of the tray and the insulated core will help retain heat.

3. Is the Cool and Serve Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool and Serve Tray is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and reuse for your next event.

4. How long does the Cool and Serve Tray stay cold or hot?

The duration of the Cool and Serve Tray's cold or hot retention will depend on factors such as room temperature, how often it is opened, and the type of food placed on it. However, it can keep food chilled or warm for several hours.

5. Can the Cool and Serve Tray be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Cool and Serve Tray is perfect for outdoor events as it does not require electricity or ice to keep food cold or hot. It is also lightweight and easy to transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies