1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about Super Starter

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I am in my super starter month 3. I will have made my goal for this month once the shows I have entered over the last 2 days clear. I have another 2 shows to enter but I won't be able to til Oct 3. When these shows go through I should have enough banked to choose a bonus package. What I don't understand is since they are my 3rd month shows, but getting entered a few days late will that make a difference on whether I will be able to get the bonus or not.

Sep 30, 2005
  2. noradawn

noradawn Guest

I'm sorry to say that I don't think you'll get the bonus unless they're submitted by the end of your SS month 3.

Sep 30, 2005
  3. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Someone said that as long as I enter it as a September show I should get credit, but I wanted to double check.

Sep 30, 2005
  4. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Nope

Those shows will count toward your October goal. (I'm in the same situation.)

Sandy

Sep 30, 2005
  5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

They are considered September shows for your Host and Guests, because for them the specials are figured on the date of the show, but the shows will be October shows for you. Your bonuses, commissions, and incentives are figured on the date the show is transmitted, not the date the shows are held.

Sep 30, 2005
Have something to add?