• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Stay Active Without Submitting $150 This Month?

In summary, if you don't submit $150 by the end of March, you will not be able to submit an order in April. If you do not submit $150 by the end of May, you will be removed from the consultant program and will not be able to submit orders from that point forward.
turtle15
#1: What happens if I don't submit an $150 this month? Will I be able to submit an order next month? I have nothing on the calendar for April, but I have a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser scheduled for May. I know it is early, but I just wanted to double check ahead of time.

#2: Does kit enhancement go toward staying active? My guess is no.

turtle15 said:
#1: What happens if I don't submit an $150 this month? Will I be able to submit an order next month? I have nothing on the calendar for April, but I have a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser scheduled for May. I know it is early, but I just wanted to double check ahead of time.

#2: Does kit enhancement go toward staying active? My guess is no.

1. That depends on when you last submitted $150 in one month. If it was March, nothing happens. If it was February, you would lose lifetime sales. If it was Nov-Jan, nothing since you already lost lifetime sales. If it was Oct you would lose being a consultant (you must submit every 6 months or you have to buy the kit again).

2. No and if you didn't submit in Jan, Feb AND Mar (or Feb, Mar & April) you can't do kit enhancement anyway.

I submitted over $150 in January, February, and March. So nothing happens?

If you submitted $150 in March, you'll be fine as long as you do submit in May. If you do not submit in April or May, you lose your career sales.

Any orders submitted as KE would not count towards your $150 commissionable sales for maintaining active status.

turtle15 said:
I submitted over $150 in January, February, and March. So nothing happens?

That's right. You can skip April if you must. I tell my consultants to try to submit every month because then you don't have to worry about losing anything.

BethCooks4U said:
That's right. You can skip April if you must. I tell my consultants to try to submit every month because then you don't have to worry about losing anything.

Thanks! I am definitely going to try - just wanted to double check.

Do try....I've noticed that once you allow yourself to go inactive for even one month...it gets easier to do it again and again. Also a lot harder to get those bookings from a standstill....just trying to be helpful. =)

If you sell 5 trifle bowls in april, you'd be $5 away from $150...

1. How can I stay active while working a desk job?

Staying active during a desk job can be challenging, but there are ways to incorporate physical activity into your daily routine. Some ideas include taking short walks during breaks, using a standing desk, or scheduling regular exercise breaks throughout the day.

2. What are some easy exercises I can do at home to stay active?

Simple exercises such as squats, lunges, and push-ups can be done at home without any equipment. You can also try following along with workout videos or using household items as weights for strength training.

3. How often should I be exercising to maintain a healthy level of activity?

The American Heart Association recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week for adults. This breaks down to about 30 minutes of activity, 5 days a week.

4. What are the benefits of staying active?

Regular physical activity can have numerous benefits, including improved cardiovascular health, increased muscle strength and flexibility, better mood and mental health, and reduced risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.

5. How can I make staying active more enjoyable?

Find activities that you enjoy and make them a regular part of your routine. This could include trying new fitness classes, playing a sport, or going for hikes in nature. You can also make exercise more enjoyable by doing it with friends or setting achievable goals for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampered Ruth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • lockhartkitchen