• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Setting up a Booth at an Event

R
RachelNguyen
Hi all,

I have two fundraisers coming up... both of which will be setting up a table at an event. I suppose I could do the lime cucumber demos... or bring a big bag of potatoes! But my question is this: Even after only a couple of months, my stuff looks, well, used. Especially the stoneware. I am not really interested in buying a new piece for the event, but I wonder what people would think if they saw seasoned pieces on display. How do you guys deal with this?

Also, for those of you who have done a table at an event, what are some ideas for demos?

Thanks!
Rachel

First, I always tell people that my products are used with love. As far as a display goes, I would cut up carrot and cucumber with the crinkle cutter, put it on a simple additions plate with the food. If you have the microplane grater, again grate some chocolate, cinnamin and put it and the food on a SA plate. Same with any other product. You can always set out some "garnish" too, like a v-shaped pepper, with dip in it. You can bring soem food to demo, but I usually find that I need to talk to the people more than demo. Just bring a few things to cut just in case you need to. Good luck and have fun!

On the PC site, they have quite a few ideas to make your table really nice looking....some carved fruit, plate decorating, and a lot of other ideas. Have fun with them, I sure did. Ginger :D

i usually take some potatos and a bag of chocolate chips. if someone asks how does this work i grab a potato or something and show them. i also keep a cup of ice so i can throw a piece of ice in the cookware to show them how cold it gets. i usually just set my things up real nice and if anyone knows of PC and they see a seasoned stone they know why its black and are impressed!! i always do a drawing for something. usually a free kitchen show and of course everyoen wins (if its less than 10) that enter. if its more i just grab handful and ask them if they want to do it or not. just be creative!

Hi Rachel,

I completely understand your concern about your used stoneware looking less appealing at a booth event. However, don't underestimate the power of a well-seasoned piece of stoneware! It shows that your products are well-loved and used frequently, which can be a selling point for potential customers.

In terms of demos, showcasing the versatility of our stoneware is always a hit. You can do a variety of dishes, from savory to sweet, to show how our stoneware can handle it all. Another idea is to do a "before and after" demo, where you show how a dish looks when cooked in a regular pan versus our stoneware.

I hope these ideas help, and don't worry too much about the appearance of your stoneware. Your passion for our products and your knowledge of how to use them is what will ultimately sell them at the event. Good luck!

1. Can I display used or seasoned items at my booth?

Yes, it is completely acceptable to display used or seasoned items at your booth. In fact, it can add character and authenticity to your products. Just make sure they are clean and presentable.

2. How do I deal with displaying stoneware at an event?

If you are concerned about the appearance of your stoneware, you could try using a tablecloth or decorative cloth to cover the surface. You could also display your stoneware in a way that hides any imperfections, such as placing it on a stand or arranging other items around it.

3. What are some ideas for demos at a booth event?

Some ideas for demos at a booth event could include showing customers how to use your products, offering samples or taste tests, or demonstrating a unique technique or recipe using your items.

4. Can I bring food to my booth for demos?

It is important to check with the event organizers beforehand to see if there are any restrictions on bringing food to your booth. If it is allowed, make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines and have any necessary permits or licenses.

5. How should I decorate my booth?

When decorating your booth, keep in mind the theme and purpose of the event. Use eye-catching visuals and signage to draw people in, and make sure your products are clearly displayed. You could also incorporate elements that reflect your brand or the style of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • vanscootin