• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Sales Levels to Be Submitted.

No, she won't be eligible for a change over kit. She would need to submit in the next two months and have three consecutive months of being active.
julia.poe
Okay, I am confused. I know with the new career plan the sales levels you have to submit have changed. I have not submitted ANYTHING since May. So, in the old plan, I would go inactive the end of July and loose the 2%. With the new plan I know there is something about not submitting anything in six months I would be considered inactive.

I do have shows scheduled but not right now. With July being my 2nd month without submitting any sales will this change me being able to purchase my supples for Fall/Winter? I am prepared to bite the bullet and submit an $150 order to keep me active if I must. But, if it is not necessary for me to spend my money I would prefer to keep it.

I know this sounds confusing but I hope someone understands what I am trying to ask and helps me out. :love:

If I'm understanding your question, after 2 months in a row without $150 in sales you will go inactive. After 6 months you will no longer be a consultant and need to purchase a new kit.

julia.poe said:
Okay, I am confused. I know with the new career plan the sales levels you have to submit have changed. I have not submitted ANYTHING since May. So, in the old plan, I would go inactive the end of July and loose the 2%. With the new plan I know there is something about not submitting anything in six months I would be considered inactive.I do have shows scheduled but not right now. With July being my 2nd month without submitting any sales will this change me being able to purchase my supples for Fall/Winter? I am prepared to bite the bullet and submit an $150 order to keep me active if I must. But, if it is not necessary for me to spend my money I would prefer to keep it.I know this sounds confusing but I hope someone understands what I am trying to ask and helps me out. :love:
Any month you don't submit, you are considered inactive. To reactivate, you need to submit $150 in sales. 2 consecutive months of inactive status and you lose your career sales, so.....If you didn't submit anything in June or July, at the end of July, you would lose your career sales. (that extra 2%)

I also just read somewhere that consultants who are "inactive" in July will not be able to purchase the new products at 1/2 price. Best to submit 150$ this month.

I was thinking about this the other day...I think you have to submit 150.00 each month in order to stay active and you lose your career sales if you don't submit in a two month period. Which is basically the same as before except its a total of 300 instead of 200. I also think you have to be active the 3 consecutive months before the new season to be able to purchase samples...and receive a changeover kit. Is this correct?

yup, you are correct Shawnna. to play it safe, you should submit $150 every month so you don't have to worry....

Jolie, the month isn't even half over. Can't you at least get a catalog show submitted, so you don't have to pay out of pocket? I wouldn't spend my own money unless it was 11pm on the very last day of the month, and it was obvious I wasn't going to get a single order.

So my recruit who submitted in June but had it on hold and didnt get it resolved till after the deadline, so she went inactive for June she wont get a change over kit? This is her 3rd month in the biz.

1. How often do I need to submit my sales levels?

Sales levels should be submitted monthly, at the end of each month. This allows us to accurately track your progress and ensure you are meeting your goals.

2. How do I submit my sales levels?

You can submit your sales levels through the "Submit Sales" button on your Pampered Chef consultant portal. You will need to log in with your consultant ID and password to access this feature.

3. What if I forget to submit my sales levels?

If you forget to submit your sales levels at the end of the month, you can still submit them within the first few days of the following month. However, it is important to submit them as soon as possible to ensure accurate tracking of your progress.

4. Can I submit my sales levels early?

Yes, you can submit your sales levels early if you have already met your monthly sales goal. However, please note that sales levels cannot be submitted more than 3 days before the end of the month.

5. What happens if I do not meet my monthly sales goal?

If you do not meet your monthly sales goal, your sales levels will still need to be submitted. However, your consultant ID will not be eligible for any incentives or bonuses for that month. It is important to consistently meet your sales goals to maximize your earnings potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef