• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Email Confirmation Count if Shipping Status Doesn't Match?

In summary, the person in this conversation is asking if their show will still count as submitted on the 30th if it is on hold and not showing as received in the shipping status on the website. They also mention a previous experience with a show being on hold and not receiving an email notification. Other participants in the conversation offer advice and reassurance that the show will still count and congratulate the original poster on their $150 Personal Career Development bonus. The original poster also mentions not knowing about the 40% kit enhancement month but still being happy with their 90-day total of 750 pc.
Nep2nfly
Question about show received email...

I know this is probably a really uninformed question...but....

If you get the email that says they received your show...but it isn't showing received on shipping status (where P3 says to look) - will it still count as submitted on the 30th if it's on hold and doesn't show "hold" until the morning? Mine isn't showing in the shipping section as received, but I got the confirmation email.

I only ask because I had a show earlier today on hold in the shipping status, but I never got an email notification of the hold, and I called HO and got it resolved, I'm worried that's going to happen again tonight (it's the end of my 90 days, so I'm really wanting the additional 150 pc$ I'm supposed to get). Will they not count the show if the show is on hold at midnight tonight?

I don't think that it updates on the website until the morning.
also, I think tha if it is on hold and that you get it resolved quickly that they will still count it. could be wrong on that though.... i am still new too.

For you newbies I am hoping I am right. The resolve date I think is the 5th for you too and it should count for June. No promises though. and yes, that e-mail can show up hours before it shows on Consultant Corner so...

No worries....your show is submitted and will count as part of your 1st 90 days!

If your show is placed on hold, you'll have until the 3rd to resolve. Tomorrow, after 2 pm...check shipment status....if there is nothing, then check the cc decline status.

Congrats on the $150 PCD!!! Wahoo!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Congrats on the $150 PCD!!! Wahoo!

Thanks - It made my 90 day total 750 pc! I didn't know about the 40% kit enhancement month until recently, so I had already spent about 250 of it...but that's ok!

1. What is a "Received Show"?

A "Received Show" refers to a Pampered Chef party or event that has already taken place and the host has received their rewards and products.

2. How do I redeem my rewards from a Received Show?

To redeem your rewards from a Received Show, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Redeem Rewards" button. From there, you can select the products you would like to receive based on the amount of rewards you earned.

3. Can I still earn rewards from a Received Show?

No, rewards cannot be earned from a Received Show. Rewards are only earned from hosting a new Pampered Chef party or event.

4. How long do I have to redeem my rewards from a Received Show?

You have 60 days from the date of the Received Show to redeem your rewards. After that, the rewards will expire and cannot be redeemed.

5. Can I combine rewards from multiple Received Shows?

No, rewards from multiple Received Shows cannot be combined. Each Received Show has its own unique rewards and can only be redeemed separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Amanda_RI