• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Making Outside Order Form

In summary, the outside order form is available from PC, and it saves you money by printing out the order form for you.
bejams
I have used the outside order form from July and August that was posted on this website, I would like to try to make one myself. I can't figure out where you download your pictures from. Can any one help me with this?

Have you tried using the Outside Order form that PC gives us? It's under the Monthly Host Special tabs and you print up the OOF that they offer. What's nice about that one is the work is done for you and they have printed the guest special.
If you would like to make your own, go into the personal website tab and go into changing your news. Pull up the pictures (browse) and right click on them and save them. Then you will be able to pull them up. Just so you are aware, they are illegal to use if you are using them other than promoting your business. People are selling on Ebay and have actual PC pictures and fellow PC consultants are reporting them.

I do not intend to sell anything on ebay. I just think the order forms I found here are alot nicer. I like the color, and content better. I don't want to do anything that would be considered illegal. I am new at this sort of thing, but I want to improve my business anyway I can.

I know we love the color and everything, but I find the PC order form great to use. It's lower in cost to copy and you know Most of the people at my shows don't even pay attention to the special pictures or the fact that they are in color. I would rather spend the money on other thinks, like the forms or increasing my products. Just my thought. I save the color for host flyers and my booking binder. ;)

I agree about the cost, but I usually use color anyway...just like the way it looks :) I just finished the September order form--any thoughts? No pictures, but wanted to list each piece of stoneware, rather than just saying "20% off all stoneware". I think it gives people more of an idea of what we have, and what they can save!

Attachments

• SeptemberOutsideOrderForm.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 405
I like it. I think it will work great. :D

1. How do I make an outside order form through Pampered Chef?

To make an outside order form through Pampered Chef, you can log into your consultant account and access the "My Orders" tab. From there, click on "Create Outside Order" and follow the prompts to customize your order form with your contact information and products.

2. Can I add my own logo or branding to the outside order form?

Yes, you can add your own logo or branding to the outside order form by clicking on the "Customize" button in the "Edit Outside Order Form" section. From there, you can upload your logo or add any other customizations you would like.

3. How do I share the outside order form with my customers?

You can share the outside order form with your customers by either emailing it to them directly through your consultant account or by copying and pasting the link to the form into a text message or social media post. You can also print out physical copies to hand out to customers in person.

4. Can I track orders placed through the outside order form?

Yes, you can track orders placed through the outside order form by going to the "My Orders" tab in your consultant account. From there, you can view all orders placed through the form and track their status.

5. Are there any fees associated with using the outside order form?

No, there are no fees associated with using the outside order form through Pampered Chef. It is a free tool provided to consultants to make the ordering process easier for both them and their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies