• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Kit Enhancement Month

In summary, Kit Enhancement Month is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase discounted product kits to supplement their existing demonstration kit. It typically takes place in August and all active consultants are eligible to participate. To purchase a discounted kit, consultants can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and select the kit they wish to purchase. Items from discounted kits are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
SusanBP0129
Hi!
October is my ss3, so in November I can order items for 40% off, right? Is there a limit to how much I order?
I earned 2 stones or $50 for the Sept promo, so I am wondering if I should take the $$ and apply it to Nov.... KWIM?
Thoughts? Opinions? Info? Thanks!! :D

Yes, November would be your KE month. The limit is $500 retail, which would cost you about $300 if you used the whole amount.

Its up to you about spending the PC dollars. I know in my first months I spent a ton of money. Whether you choose the dollars or stones, you can't lose!

I think it makes sense to take the PC dollars and use them towards whatever you want to buy for kit enhancement.

That's a bummer...my KE month is December and I wanted to get the 5 and 7 piece cookware sets for 40% off but they total $570 so I guess I can't! I didn't realize their was a $500 maximum.

Bex I would host my own show and earn it half off. :)

I did not use my KE. I host my own shows periodically or have my mom host one and use the FPV. Or I added small items to host order to receive their discounts and earn commission on them at the same time.

Related to Question About Kit Enhancement Month

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase discounted product kits to supplement their existing demonstration kit.

2. When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of August, although the exact dates may vary from year to year.

3. Who is eligible to participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in Kit Enhancement Month.

4. How do I purchase a discounted kit during Kit Enhancement Month?

To purchase a discounted kit, you can log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the Kit Enhancement Month section. From there, you can select the kit you wish to purchase and complete the checkout process.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my discounted kit?

No, items from discounted kits purchased during Kit Enhancement Month are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views