• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About January Host/Guest Special

In summary, there is currently a 60% discount on Sweetheart towels for Hosts, while Guests can get them for free with a $50 purchase. Hosts can still get the Guest special if they spend $50 themselves. The reason for the smaller host special items is because the host is getting 1.5 times for free. If the Host wants to purchase additional sets of towels, they can do so using a specific code and can use their free product dollars or regular host discount. If the Host pays $50 out of pocket, they can also receive a free set of towels. There are also two hostess specials available, where the host can choose to get the towels for free and get a discount on dessert plates.
AmyjonesPC
I'm a little confused about this month's Host special.

Why are they offering a 60% discount on the Sweetheart towels to Hosts, when Guests get them for free with a $50 purchase?

Are the Hosts no longer able to purchase $50 themselves and qualify for the Guest special?

I feel like I may have missed something when they tightened up on the Guest special for guests only at a show.

The host might not spend an extra $50 after she gets her free stuff. As far as I know, if the host spends the $50 in products, she can get the guest special too. Alot of hosts dont spend too much money after getting their free and 1/2 price products. In my previous shows, the host who spent $50 got the guest special too. I dont think it is different this month.
Anyone correct me if i'm wrong!

They can still get them for free, I think, if they spend $50 out of pocket just like any other month.

The reason why the host special items are so small is because the host is getting 1.5 times for FREE! That's better than 60% off anything, I think!

I had some questions about the towels too, so I checked with the HO. Here is what they said.

"A Guest can only receive one set of the towels as the bonus for an appropriate value order. The Host does have the option of purchasing additional sets using code #9558 at the cost of $14.25. The may use her free product dollars toward this purchase(s) or take them at discount on her regular Host discount or as a half price item if she has that option available to her.

If the Host pays out of pocket the amount of $50.00 for her items, she
may also be awarded one free by listing the Guest Special number on her
order."

HTH

they do have 2 hostess specials so the hostess can get the towls for free if they choose then pick the dessert plates at the hostess special dicount

1. What is the January host/guest special?

The January host/guest special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It includes exclusive discounts and deals for both hosts and guests at Pampered Chef parties held during the month.

2. How can I take advantage of the January host/guest special?

To take advantage of the January host/guest special, you can either host a Pampered Chef party in January or attend a party as a guest. As a host, you will earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from your party. As a guest, you can purchase products at a discounted price.

3. Can I combine the January host/guest special with other promotions or discounts?

The January host/guest special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, as a host, you can still earn the regular host benefits in addition to the January special.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products included in the January host/guest special?

The products included in the January host/guest special may vary depending on the promotion. However, there are usually no restrictions on the types of products that can be included. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the details of the promotion.

5. How long is the January host/guest special valid for?

The January host/guest special is only valid for the month of January. After the month ends, the promotion will expire and no longer be available. Be sure to take advantage of the special before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
monicag
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heidabear
Replies
Views
byrd1956