• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about fundraiser

tahodgin

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2010
44
0
If you donate say an extra 5% to a fundraiser is that after the 15% or with the 15%. I hope I'm making myself clear. If the fundraiser is $3000 their earnings would be $450 if you donate the 5% is it 15% & then another 5% to make it $22.50 or is it a total 20% to make it $600. I know I'm probably confusing you, but I need to figure this out so I can do this. Thanks
 

tys1031

Member
Nov 3, 2009
254
0
The 5% you would donate would be on the $3,000 (if you choose) or you could do 5% on the $450. If you do 5% on the $3,000, they would get a total of 20% or $600. That is how I am doing my fundraisers. I added 10% to the 15% PC gives so the team/group will get a total of 25%. I thought that would help entice people to do the fundraisers and I figure the 10% I donate would pay itself back to me in new bookings, exposure, and good karma! :)

I hope I understood your question correctly!
 

tahodgin

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2010
44
0
  • Thread starter
  • #3
That is what I was asking. Thanks for helping out. I just wasn't sure how it worked. I'm new to this. Thanks so much for the help.
 

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
5,871
26
That is what I was asking. Thanks for helping out. I just wasn't sure how it worked. I'm new to this. Thanks so much for the help.

That's the beauty of the business, you get to do it which ever way you want to do it. :D
 

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
2
Views
984
Admin Greg
Replies
35
Views
5K
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
1
Views
1K
Admin Greg
Replies
1
Views
859
Admin Greg
Replies
4
Views
7K
Hillary
Top