• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amount of Donaton for Fundraiser Show?

In summary, the recommended amount of donation for a fundraiser show varies and should be discussed with the organizers. Any amount can be donated and can make a difference, and individuals are encouraged to give what they can. It is also possible to donate products instead of money. There is no minimum or maximum donation amount, but it is suggested to discuss with the organizers for an amount that will be most helpful. Tax receipts can be requested for monetary donations.
redsoxgirl
I am donating an extra 5% to a fundraiser and I'm not 100% sure on how to figure out what they're getting. Is it calculated on the commissionable sales or the guest sales?

I calculate it on commissionable sales.

Guest sales. So the host special (current and past) counts toward the guest sales, but still isn't commissionable for you.Edited to clarify: HO computes it on guest sales.

I didn't realize that, Ann. I just submitted a fundraiser today and I will have to know wait and see how much the check is when it comes. I guess I never paid that much attention to it before. Thanks for the head's up. It won't add up to much on this show but good to know.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. When it comes to donations and fundraisers, it's always best to double check with the organizer to see what their specific guidelines are. In general, the 5% donation would likely be calculated based on the commissionable sales, as that is the amount that is directly tied to your business and your earnings. However, it's always best to confirm with the fundraiser to make sure you are on the same page. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your fundraiser.

What is the recommended amount of donation for a fundraiser show?

The recommended amount of donation for a fundraiser show varies depending on the specific event and the size of the audience. We suggest discussing this with the organizers of the fundraiser to determine an appropriate amount that will help them reach their fundraising goals.

Can I make a donation of any amount to a fundraiser show?

Yes, you can make a donation of any amount to a fundraiser show. Every donation, no matter how small, can make a difference and contribute to the success of the event. We encourage individuals to give what they can and support a good cause.

Can I donate products instead of money for a fundraiser show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to donate products for a fundraiser show. This can be a great way to showcase our products and support a fundraiser at the same time. Please contact us for more information on how to make a product donation.

Is there a minimum or maximum donation amount for a fundraiser show?

There is no minimum or maximum donation amount for a fundraiser show. We want to make it easy for anyone to support a cause they care about, so any amount is greatly appreciated. However, we do suggest discussing this with the organizers to determine an amount that will be most beneficial for their fundraising efforts.

Can I get a tax receipt for my donation to a fundraiser show?

Yes, you can request a tax receipt for your donation to a fundraiser show. We will be happy to provide a receipt for any monetary donations made to the event. Please make sure to provide your contact information when making the donation so we can send you a receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows