• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Host A Be a Co-Host at Host B's Show?

In summary, Host A had a show, and Host B booked off of Host A's show. Host B can co-host with Host A, but only one host special can be given out at a time.
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay, Host A had a show, and Host B booked off of Host A's show.

At Host B's show, can Host A be a co-host? Does Host A still get to buy the host special?

I know Host A can be a guest and buy the host special, just wondering if I can make her a co-host so she can split some of the Host benefits (1/2 price item) with Host B, since she helped get some orders for her. I told Host B, I would ask, before she told Host A she wanted to split them with her.

Yes, she can co-host. There can be only 1 host special for the current host or co-host, but in your scenario Host A can order the host special as a former host. Of course, this assumes it's a regular show and not a catalog show. No co-hosting with catalog shows.

Thanks! Yep it is a regular show! I think that the Past host's order will be needed to increase sales, so she will be entered twice. I can always put the host special on that order too.

I have a question, I am not getting the whole co-hosting concept.:cry:
If a show is hosted by two people (co-hosted) how many specials are they allowed? One choice each, or is only one of the host allowed to take the special and the other is out of luck??

Secondly, for April and the bamboo host special can they pick one of each of the specials or just one out of the 5 available? Like for June the hosts can pick one of each of the bowls, is that the same for this month?

Thanks -
Kelly V.

There is only one set of host benefits for each show. They are divided between the two hosts.

Either Host 1 or Host 2 gets the host special. For shows booked from their show, they must take turns as only one past host special a month is allowed....so if they had a guest book in March, and another in April....then Host 1 can choose March, and Host 2 can choose April. Both can not receive the benefit in one month....so, even if 2 guests booked in March....only 1 past host special can be "redeemed".

Did that help, or did I only confuse you further!:eek:

Who gets the host benefit from the bookings of a co-hosted show? If Hosts A & B have a show and get bookings, can both hosts A&B attend the shows and buy the host specials?

No....they take turns. Only one past host special a month.....they need to decide how to "split" the booking benefits too.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
No....they take turns. Only one past host special a month.....they need to decide how to "split" the booking benefits too.

Okay so only one person gets the hostess special from this show (for April) and they have to split the free, 1/2 price etc...
Then at the next show that is book from them they can just switch? Right?
This might be okay since from the way I am reading this in June (when the person booked) the host and past host can pick one of each of the 3 bowls. So they can have more then one bowl, just not two of the same. I am reading the special for June correctly, right?

Kelly V.

At the booked show one of the past hosts will get to choose one of the bowls.

raebates said:
At the booked show one of the past hosts will get to choose one of the bowls.

Thanks Rae!

I am glad I went back and read that (small print part) I was about to tell my past host that she could get three!(one of each!)

Kelly V.

1. Can I co-host a Pampered Chef party with a friend or family member?

Yes, you can definitely co-host a party with a friend or family member! Co-hosting is a great way to share the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and split the rewards.

2. How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a co-host, simply talk to the host of the party and express your interest in co-hosting. The host will then send you an invitation to become a co-host and you can start planning together!

3. What are the benefits of co-hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a co-host, you will receive a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef, as well as the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales of the party. Co-hosts also have the chance to earn half-price items and special host-exclusive products.

4. Do co-hosts have to attend the party in person?

No, co-hosts do not have to attend the party in person. They can help with the planning and promotion of the party, but do not have to physically be there. However, it is always more fun to attend the party and support the host together!

5. Can I co-host a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can co-host a virtual party with a friend or family member! In fact, virtual parties are becoming more popular and are a great way to host a party from the comfort of your own home. You and your co-host can still earn all the same rewards and benefits as an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian