• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the New Queen of the Shoppers Game for the Fall Catalog?

In summary, the Queen of the Shoppers Game is an interactive game on the Pampered Chef website that allows players to learn about their products while competing against others. To play, simply answer a series of questions and the player with the most correct answers wins. Prizes for the game range from free products to shopping sprees with a consultant. Currently, the game is only available in the US and Canada, but there are plans to expand to other countries. The game can be played multiple times with varying questions.
PCGiGi
Does anyone have a new Queen of the Shoppers Game for the new Fall catalog? If so, would you please share? I get a lot of orders for things that they look for in the catalog while playing that game!

Hi there! I haven't personally played the Queen of the Shoppers Game for the new Fall catalog, but I did find a few ideas online that you could try out. One suggestion is to create a scavenger hunt using items from the catalog. You could also have a contest where players have to find the best deal on a certain item from the catalog. Another idea is to have a "wishlist" game where players have to guess the top items that customers will order from the catalog. I hope these suggestions help! Happy shopping!

What is the Queen of the Shoppers Game?

The Queen of the Shoppers Game is a fun and interactive game that helps you learn about Pampered Chef products while competing against other players.

How do I play the Queen of the Shoppers Game?

To play the Queen of the Shoppers Game, simply log onto the Pampered Chef website and click on the game link. You will then be prompted to answer a series of questions about our products, and the player with the most correct answers wins!

What prizes can I win in the Queen of the Shoppers Game?

The prizes for the Queen of the Shoppers Game vary, but can include free products, discounts on future purchases, and even a chance to win a shopping spree with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the Queen of the Shoppers Game available in all countries?

Currently, the Queen of the Shoppers Game is only available in the United States and Canada. We are working on expanding the game to other countries in the future.

Can I play the Queen of the Shoppers Game more than once?

Yes, you can play the Queen of the Shoppers Game as many times as you'd like. The questions will vary each time, so you can continue to test your knowledge and improve your score.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • Cookoholic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies