• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified, How Do I Get the Knives?

I haven't used the honing tool yet, but I will soon! I haven't used the honing tool yet either, but I will soon!
mtayloruh
I qualified for the forged cuttlery on March 20th. I've gotten several congrats type emails. I have not heard anything about the knives I am supposed to get. What do I do next?

You just watch for the FedEx man :)

I believe a few days after you qualify for them, you get an e-mail asking you to pick which ones you want. Then they will ship them a few days later.

Since you just qualified for them on 3/20, I'd look for the e-mail on Monday or Tuesday.

I qualified on Tuesday and got an email from PC on Thursday with a link where I could choose the ones I want. I did it right away and they were delivered this morning! Congratulations!

Thanks! I'm excited to get them!

Congrats Ashley on qualifying!

congrats mtayloruh & ashley!!
woohoo2.gif

Way to go!! Free AWESOME knives on top of a commission AND PC$$!! Can't beat that!

I just totalled up another party and I qualify for the knives too, I am so excited. What are the best ones to get??
Congrats to the others on getting the knives too GO US :)

I got the 3 most expensive, the santuko, bread, and chef's. I wasn't going to get the bread knife, but it is awesome and I'm glad I did. Might as well get the most expensive, because you can get the others during kit enhancement if you want!

Congratulations!

That does make sense to get the 3 most expensive. I have a knife set we got for our wedding, but after using PC knives , you just have to have the PC ones :) The bread one we have isn't very good.
Thanks for your help!!

My suggestion would be for the Santoku, the bread, and whatever other one you think you would use the most! If you aren't sure, I would go with all of the most expensive ones...they are free this time and you won't get that chance again!

I just got my knives today! Woohoo! I can't wait to use them! I got the Chef, Bread and Santoku. Congrats everybody else for getting theres too! I think my DH likes em too! :)

I also got those knives. The santoku knife I have had, I loved, it is a Hamilton Beach and is a bit heavier than a lot of cheaper knives out there. The santoku from PC is a monster! I can't wait to use it!

Anyone order the Honing tool yet?

I have the honing tool and I love it! I recommend it to all who buy our FC... I tell them that if they are not ordering it at the time they get the knives... to put it up toward the top of their wish list. Well worth the $

I had a problem with the honing tool or my utility knife 1, I need to call the solutions center and bring it up. When I used the honing tool, I got divits in the knife. I've used it correctly because I watched the video on how to use it (in the training center) and ??? So it's either the knife or the honing tool but I bet they'll want both back to see which it is.

I know it's just a fluke thing and they'll replace whichever is causing the problem.

Related to Qualified, How Do I Get the Knives?

1. How do I become a qualified consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a qualified consultant for Pampered Chef, you must first sign up with a consultant agreement and purchase a starter kit. You will then need to complete a training program and submit your first order within 60 days of signing up. Once these steps are completed, you will become a qualified consultant and have access to all Pampered Chef products, including the knives.

2. What is the process for earning the knives as a qualified consultant?

As a qualified consultant, you will earn points for each sale you make. These points can be redeemed for various Pampered Chef products, including the knives. The more sales you make, the more points you will earn, and the faster you can earn the knives.

3. How long does it take to earn the knives as a qualified consultant?

The time it takes to earn the knives as a qualified consultant will vary depending on your sales and the points you earn. However, on average, it can take approximately 3-6 months to earn the knives.

4. Can I use my consultant discount to purchase the knives?

Yes, as a qualified consultant, you will receive a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products, including the knives. This discount can be applied to your personal purchases, making it easier to earn the knives.

5. Are the knives only available to qualified consultants?

No, the knives are available for purchase by anyone through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, qualified consultants have the advantage of earning the knives through their sales, making it a more cost-effective option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies