• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qos Holiday Edition: Experience the Ultimate Vacation

D
DizziePixie
Enjoy :) ....Adding extra text so I can post this flier...... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers_Holiday 2007.doc
    23 KB · Views: 696
Darling!!!
Thank you so much!!

Thanks you~

Oh, I love it! I am going to have to pass this on to my director - we love QOS!!!

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing this great piece! I absolutely love it!

I Love This TytytytyMorfia

you guys are certainly welcome :)

This is soo cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you:)

Thanks so much! I've been waiting for someone to post one and my wish has come true!!!!!

Very cute!!! I don't usually do games, but I like this one & it gets them thinking about preparing food for get togethers! Thanks!

This looks great, but I am not sure how to use it. Can you help me out here? As you read it, what are the guests doing? How can I use this in my show?

Someone please tell me how to use this game. Do you have people make ticks if they found the page? Does the point go to the first person who finds the product?

I agree, how do you use this at shows? Is there a prize involved?

You start out handing a door prize to the person that arrived first. Then as you read the poem, guests look for the Pampered Chef product in the catalog. The first one to find it, yells out the page number, and gets the door prize, which then gets passed on to the next person that finds the next product mentioned in the poem. The last person holding the prize when the poem is finished wins the prize.

1. What is Qos Holiday Edition?

Qos Holiday Edition is a special vacation package that offers the ultimate vacation experience. It includes luxurious accommodations, exciting activities, and top-notch service to ensure you have a memorable and enjoyable holiday.

2. What makes Qos Holiday Edition different from other vacation packages?

Qos Holiday Edition is designed to provide a unique and personalized vacation experience. Our team works closely with you to tailor the package to your preferences and interests, ensuring that you get exactly what you want out of your holiday.

3. What types of accommodations are included in Qos Holiday Edition?

Qos Holiday Edition offers a variety of accommodations, ranging from luxurious hotels and resorts to cozy villas and private homes. We carefully select and vet each accommodation to ensure that it meets our high standards of quality and comfort.

4. What activities are available in Qos Holiday Edition?

Qos Holiday Edition offers a wide range of activities to suit every type of traveler. From adventurous activities like hiking and water sports to more relaxing options like spa treatments and cultural experiences, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

5. How can I book Qos Holiday Edition?

You can book Qos Holiday Edition by contacting our team directly or through our website. Our team will work with you to customize your vacation package and make all the necessary arrangements to ensure a smooth and stress-free booking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine