• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

QC Paring Knives & HWC Scraper - Now Available!

In summary, there are multiple discussions about the availability of QC Paring Knives in item #FP41, which includes two sets of three knives in white and cranberry colors. It is noted that the pink HWC scraper is now available for purchase on supply orders for $6, along with other HWC items for this year. The complete description of the FP41 item is provided, stating that the knives are packaged similarly to the ones available in September, with 2 cranberry and 1 white in each set. Concerns are raised about the availability of HWC items on different programs, with some users suggesting it may be related to a potential HWC campaign in October for National Breast Cancer Awareness. Others express their excitement to use the
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone know how mnay QC Paring Knives we get in item #FP41 - is that more than one set of the W+C ones?

Also - the pink HWC scraper is available on suplly orders all of a sudden for $6!

so are the other HWC items from this year!

Here is the full description from CC...

FP41 Quikut Paring Knives-white & cranberry/2 sets of 3

If they are packaged like the ones that will be available in Sept, you will get 2Cranberry and 1 White in each set.

dannyzmom said:
so are the other HWC items from this year!
That is good to know! I have a friend that does a Breast Cancer walk every year (Sept or Oct...) and now I can see if she needs more of these items!

kdawn1124 said:
Here is the full description from CC...

FP41 Quikut Paring Knives-white & cranberry/2 sets of 3

If they are packaged like the ones that will be available in Sept, you will get 2Cranberry and 1 White in each set.
They are...I ordered some of those with my last supply order!

Good to know about the HWC stuff! I was wanting to get some stuff and the time just got away from me this year! Thanks!

i just checked and i didn't see them on the supply order... do you have item numbers? thanks

Gina~

I just popped in to ask the same thing! I was going to add them to my next supply order!

ok kelly so i'm not AS crazy as i though??!?!

Well.... that's open to debate.

Love ya, honey! :D

if you ask my husband he'll say i'm nuts for sure

If you do a product update, you will see them on there... hth!

Thanks Alison!

No problem... I dont want everyone to think they're crazy now do I? :p

I still can't find them. I'm using P3 and i don't see it there anywhere.

alison i still think i'm crazy, it's still not showing up. lol

I checked also and didn't see them;(

so maybe we're not the crazy ones... they are. lol. JUST KIDDING

That must be it... it's them not us:D

Last edited:
:) whatever helps me sleep at night right?

Try dating your supply order for September and see if that works.

They are FL65 ,FL66, and FL67.....

I dated mine for the 1st... i'll see if it takes the numbers.

Ok so I just tried it and it says that item is no longer available.

Strange! On mine the date range is 8/16/07-1/31/08!

That is strange.....

ok becky i'm starting to think you're messing with us so that we get committed!! lol. i did the numbers and it says no longer avail. you might be placing a HUGE order for all of us. lol

I just think it is so strange - HONEST - they are there on mine!!! I did an update yesterday - so I don't know if they will be there when I update again - maybe it's a mistake on mine???

:balloon: I do sometimes think it is fun to mess with peoples minds though!;)

It shows up on PP but NOT on P3 on my computer. I've noticed this in the past that some stuf shows up in PP a while before it shows up on P3.

Oh! Tasha! You are so smart! that's the answer - I'm still using PP.

Now I'm wondering if this means that they will be doing another HWC campaign - maybe in Oct w/ National Breast Cancer Awareness??

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh! Tasha! You are so smart! that's the answer - I'm still using PP.

And this is why I keep both programs on my computer even though I do everyting in P3 now. :p

ChefBeckyD said:
Now I'm wondering if this means that they will be doing another HWC campaign - maybe in Oct w/ National Breast Cancer Awareness??

Or just that they have tons of stuff leftover and figured a bunch of us would love to use them as booking gifts/show freebies?

tlennhoff said:
Or just that they have tons of stuff leftover and figured a bunch of us would love to use them as booking gifts/show freebies?
No, because the knife was on backorder for a month! I had a show late May w/ 13 knives on it - and they didn't ship until June 26th because of the backorder - so I know they couldn't have had a ton of overstock on that!

I want to get some because our spouses group is going to be having a breast cancer awareness meeting in Oct... I would love to put some cute little baskets together with these items... I hope they put them on P3!!

That mini scraper is the most awesome little tool! I love it for getting mayo and mustard out of the squeeze jars.....you know those ones where you can SEE that there are several tablespoons left in the jar - but you can't reach it, and it is frustrating you to no end? The pink mini-scraper is THE TOOL to do it!
(sold a ton of them during May by using this very example!)

The only piece I got for myself was the nylon knife... I heard it was great for cutting lettuce and the lettuce wouldn't turn brown.... I haven't tried it yet:p

anyone gonna be getting rid of any of the HWC pink stuff??

were the mugs on pp? a customer was just asking about them last night and I said I would check and I am too lazy to go upstairs on my pc computer! TIA

ooh too bad they're not avail. i really wanted the mini-cup and never got it.

heat123 said:
were the mugs on pp? a customer was just asking about them last night and I said I would check and I am too lazy to go upstairs on my pc computer! TIA

The mugs and squares were only available as individual online orders this year. If you ask on the marketplace someone might have extras they could sell to you/your customer.

Related to QC Paring Knives & HWC Scraper - Now Available!

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "QC Paring Knives & HWC Scraper - Now Available!"?

1. What is the difference between the QC Paring Knives and the W+C ones?
The QC Paring Knives are a set of paring knives that are designed for precision cutting and are made with high-quality materials. The W+C ones are also a set of paring knives, but they are made with a different design and may not have the same level of quality.

2. How many QC Paring Knives do we get in item #FP41?
The item #FP41 includes one set of QC Paring Knives, which contains four knives in total.

3. Is the pink HWC scraper available for purchase?
Yes, the pink HWC scraper is now available for purchase on supply orders for $6. It is a limited edition item, so be sure to grab it while supplies last!

4. What is the purpose of the HWC scraper?
The HWC scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for scraping, spreading, and cutting dough. It is also great for cleaning surfaces and getting every last bit of batter or dough out of a bowl or mixing container.

5. Can the QC Paring Knives and HWC Scraper be purchased separately?
Yes, both the QC Paring Knives and the HWC scraper can be purchased separately. However, they are also available as a set for convenience and cost savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Candi_f