• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did the Promotions Grid Go? Find the September OOF & Link Here!

In summary, the "Promotions Grid Gone" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive discounts on select products by purchasing them in a specific combination. The duration of the promotion may vary, but it is typically available for a few weeks or until supplies last. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and the products and combinations are predetermined and cannot be customized. The offer is available for both online purchases and through a Pampered Chef consultant, but availability may vary.
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't seem to find the grid on CC. It seems like it's been changed and now I can't find the OOF for September. Can anyone else still access the regular chart/grid thing? Can someone provide the link to the OOF?

Thanks in advance! :)

Well, I found the OOF for September. Guess I missed it in my rush. I miss the old grid system. :(

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new system! I think it is going to be so much easier for our newer consultants to use!

Change is always different, but I do like the new system better. Looks better, and I think it makes more sense.When you are on the "Promotions Grid" page (link still the same)....just click on the month you want, then you'll see Host and Guest boxes with each flyer accordingly. The Sales/Recruiting promotions/flyers are below that.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the promotions grid on CC. It looks like there may have been some changes made to the layout. To access the OOF for September, you can click on the "Resources" tab and then select "Promotions." From there, you should see a link for the OOF. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Promotions Grid Gone" promotion?

The "Promotions Grid Gone" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive discounts on select products by purchasing them in a specific combination.

2. How long does the "Promotions Grid Gone" promotion last?

The duration of the "Promotions Grid Gone" promotion may vary, but it is typically available for a few weeks or until supplies last. It is important to check the specific dates and availability on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I combine the "Promotions Grid Gone" offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Promotions Grid Gone" offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. This offer is already a great deal and cannot be further discounted.

4. Can I customize my own combination of products for the "Promotions Grid Gone" promotion?

No, the products and combinations for the "Promotions Grid Gone" offer are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, there may be multiple options to choose from to suit your needs and preferences.

5. Is the "Promotions Grid Gone" offer available for online purchases?

Yes, the "Promotions Grid Gone" offer is available for both online purchases and through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, availability may vary in different regions or countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • paigev71