• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Free Newsletter Site with Short, Engaging Content?

I think you are right! I love my newsletter, but I don't think I would pay for it. Thanks for the tips!
ChefJess216
Silver Member
Does anyone have a link for a Newsletter site? There used to be a lady on here that did newsletters that were like 5 pages each and I can't seem to find her anymore!

Thanks in advance!

ChefJess

There is a lady on here named Joy that sells newsletters and will make customer flyers. There is also a lady named Rita that makes wonderful newsletters and doesn't care if we use them. Do a search under newsletter and you will find an awesome one for this month!

ThanksThanks Jennifer! I will try that.

I tried the tastytidbits.com site but it was a site to purchase food products! Thanks though!

ChefJess

I think it is actually .net or .org or something like that.

I almost subscribed to it, but I decided not too since Rita lets us use hers for free, and they are beautiful. I'm not saying Joyce's aren't, I just like free stuff. Joyce is very talented at making flyers.

Sorry about that:D

I pay to have a newsletter created on a monthly basis that is the most awesome and professional newsleter I have EVER seen . I pay about $20 per year and the send out is thorough and easy.

Contact [email protected] . tell her Amy Picklesimer sent ya!

I pay each month for mine, and I love it. It's fun and entertaining, and my customers think it's great. Here is her e mail address. Her name is Erika and she can send you a sample so you can see it ahead of time. Tell her Jennifer Sampson sent you. :D [email protected]

I just can't see paying for something that others offer for free. I also think shorter is better, you lose their attention after a while.

1. What type of content can I expect to see in the newsletter?

The newsletter typically includes new product releases, special promotions, recipe ideas, cooking tips, and upcoming events.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I customize my newsletter to only receive certain types of content?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter preferences by selecting the topics you are interested in receiving information about. You can also choose to opt out of receiving the newsletter altogether.

4. Is there a cost to subscribe to the newsletter?

No, the newsletter is completely free for anyone to subscribe to.

5. How do I sign up for the newsletter?

You can sign up for the newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedNotPerfect08
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies