• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a September Oof for Your Kansas Event? Personalize One Here!

In summary, "Anyone Have a Sept Oof?" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the September host rewards program. This program allows hosts to earn free or discounted products based on their party's total sales. Virtual parties are eligible for this program, and hosts can choose any products from the current catalog for their rewards. However, items on sale or with a discounted price cannot be chosen. After the party, the consultant will provide a list of available rewards for the host to choose from.
paigev71
I have a host packet I am trying to get out and I need one of those September oof that you can personalize and fill things in. Usually I don't use these since I live in Missouri and they tax pantry at a lower rate. This show is in Kansas though and according to P3 everything is taxed the same. Can anyone post one for me? Thanks in advance!

Here you go

Attachments

• Sept OOF.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 390
Thanks so much!

1. What is "Anyone Have a Sept Oof?"

"Anyone Have a Sept Oof?" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the September host rewards program.

2. How does "Anyone Have a Sept Oof?" work?

In September, hosts can earn free or discounted products based on the total sales from their party. The more sales, the more rewards!

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a virtual party?

Yes, virtual parties are eligible for the "Anyone Have a Sept Oof?" program. Your sales from the party will still count towards your rewards.

4. Are there any restrictions on what products I can choose with my host rewards?

No, hosts can choose any products from the current Pampered Chef catalog for their rewards. However, items that are on sale or have a discounted price cannot be chosen as host rewards.

5. How do I redeem my host rewards from "Anyone Have a Sept Oof?"

After your party ends, your consultant will provide you with a list of available rewards based on your total sales. You can then choose which products you would like and your consultant will place the order for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies