• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting the Mid-Season Products

In summary, the cake mix is a high-priced item that is perfect for special occasions. It is easy to make and can be ordered on supply.
rwesterpchef
This is an email shared with our cluster and thought I'd share with ya'll too (can you tell I'm from Texas, ya'll?) :)

When I first saw out cake mixes at conference, I thought they were way overpriced. Granted, I haven't sampled the taste of them yet, but knowing Pampered Chef's dedication to quality, I am certain that they are just melt-in-your-mouth delicious! So, let's think out of the (cake) box...How many of you go out to eat and see the tasty dessert menus tempting our taste buds?

Don't think of the cake mixes as everyday cake mixes. If you were
to go out to a restaurant and order a fancy piece of cake it would easily
cost $4-$5 for a slice! With our mixes you can treat yourself to the taste
of a fine quality cake at a fraction of the cost by making it in your own
home! ($4 x 8 pieces =$32/cake to purchase at a restaurant)
Plus, you get the satisfaction and personal reward of "treating" your loved ones and/or friends to a beautiful fancy homebaked dessert on special occassions!
This cake alone could make it a special occassion especially when served on
our beautiful dessert plates!

I can't wait to try them...I have high hopes for these cakes, because I do think they are pricey (although not out of line compared to Tastefully Simple). I wonder if we'll be able to eventually order them on our supply orders at a discount? I think I'm going to have a hard time selling them without people tasting them, but I certainly can't afford to make a cake for each show!

I really am looking forward to trying them, and I should get them free if I can get my hosts to close before the 15th! :D

Diane

You can buy them on supply!I did see them on the supply order form for $5.50 each. You can check that out in your changeover kit! Open up the Training Resources Fall 2005 and the supply order form is in there! I can't wait to try them either!! :p

CoolThank you, Kristi - I'll have to order some (I'm sure the first chocolate cake will be gone within a few hours after the UPS man leaves) :D

Diane

Cake mix!! We don't have that yet in Canada. Would one of you lovely american ladies be so kind as to order one for me and I will pay for it and the shipping?

Hey Marg! I won't be placing a supply order for a couple weeks so if no one does it for you sooner, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out! :)

Hey ladies,
In the July 26th Weekly Bites it said we couldn't order the sample cake mixes from the paperwork/supply order form until Sept 1. :(

Lee Anne Brock

Dear Cluster Members,

I couldn't agree more with your excitement for our new mid-season cake mixes! As a fellow Texan, I know we love our sweets and I can assure you that these cake mixes are worth every penny. I have personally tried all of the flavors and they are truly melt-in-your-mouth delicious. I understand that at first glance, the price may seem a bit steep for a cake mix. But as you mentioned, when we go out to eat and order a fancy slice of cake, it can easily cost $4-$5 or more. With our mixes, you can recreate that same experience at home for a fraction of the cost. Plus, think of the satisfaction and personal reward of treating your loved ones and friends to a homemade dessert on special occasions.Not only are these cake mixes a great value, but they also make for a beautiful presentation when served on our dessert plates. It's the perfect way to elevate any occasion, whether it's a birthday, holiday, or just a regular weeknight treat.I highly encourage everyone to give these cake mixes a try and see for yourself just how delicious and cost-effective they can be. Trust me, your taste buds and your wallet will thank you.Happy baking!Sincerely,

What are the new mid-season products available for promotion?

The new mid-season products available for promotion include the Quick Cooker, the Round Covered Baker, the Garlic Press, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Flexible Cutting Mats.

How can I earn rewards for promoting the mid-season products?

You can earn rewards by hosting a party and getting sales or bookings, sharing the products on social media, or referring friends to purchase the products. You can also earn rewards by joining the Pampered Chef Consultant team and promoting the products to your own customers.

Are there any special discounts or deals for promoting the mid-season products?

Yes, there are special discounts and deals for promoting the mid-season products. You can earn discounts on products, free products, and even cash bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more details.

How can I effectively promote the mid-season products to my customers?

To effectively promote the mid-season products to your customers, you can host a party or event showcasing the products, share the products on social media, offer special deals or discounts, and highlight the unique features and benefits of each product. You can also ask satisfied customers to write reviews or testimonials to share with potential buyers.

What are some tips for successful promotion of the mid-season products?

Some tips for successful promotion of the mid-season products include knowing your target audience, being knowledgeable about the products and their benefits, using eye-catching visuals and demonstrations, offering incentives for customers to buy, and following up with potential buyers to answer any questions and encourage purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies