• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Do You Allocate Your Professional Development Funds?

In summary, Beth spends her Professional Development Money on coaching with a professional coach, professional organizer for her office, and going to a workshop on how to be a better leader.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
How do you spend your Professional Development Money?

Let me rephrase that.....what kind of things do you spend it on?

I'm doing coaching with a professional coach. Loving it!!!

tell me more Colleen

I need to figure out how to use mine this year. In the past, I"ve taken a knife Skills class at Sur La Table. I know others who have used them on cooking classes.

I used mine on a professional organizer for my office.

I have never used mine.:(

I haven't gotten any yet, but I do know that my Senior director also uses her for a life coach. She says it is wonderful!

we can use it in denver if we want??

morfia said:
we can use it in denver if we want??

Can we? For what?

In the past we've never been able to use it for anything PC puts on... just outside things like classes, coaches, etc.

WE can set up a Chef--Lesson-in a local area--there????

morfia said:
WE can set up a Chef--Lesson-in a local area--there????

I don't understand your question?:confused:

bethcooks4u said:
I don't understand your question?:confused:

Beth, you haven't figured out the Morfia code yet? She speaks in a shorthand that only she knows.

Luv ya girlie!!:candyheart::angel:

Chef Kearns said:
Beth, you haven't figured out the Morfia code yet? She speaks in a shorthand that only she knows.

Luv ya girlie!!:candyheart::angel:

lmao---HOW RUDE---(LOL) ok slllloooooooww motion NON JERSEY MODE-Who is interested in--going to a lesson maybe at the hyatt with a chef-

-kinda like the top 10 list--I will call monday---maybe we can have a FEW LESSONS--like the top 50 did??????

to see how much and what they offer fOR those of us non upper level maybe we can do it night one---?

in the future to those of you who want decoding-see KEARNS---LOL

I don't know what to say! LOL!! I'm cracking up over here!

I've read enough of your posts by now to understand you - or at least get the gist of what you are talking about. It was tough there for a time though :)

My SED is hiring a chef to come to her home next week - that's what were doing with ours.

OH! Thanks for slowing down for me Morfia! Another reason I wish I could go to Leadership.:cry: That would be so much fun!

Of course, that's 2009 PD money. What are some other ideas for our 2008 money?

I wish there were directors around me that I could pool with to do a big training.

Related to How Do You Allocate Your Professional Development Funds?

1. What is Professional Development Money?

Professional Development Money is a benefit provided to employees at Pampered Chef to support their growth and development in their career. It is a designated amount of money that can be used towards approved professional development activities.

2. How much Professional Development Money do employees receive?

The amount of Professional Development Money varies based on an employee's position and length of employment at Pampered Chef. However, all employees are eligible to receive at least $500 per year.

3. What can Professional Development Money be used for?

Professional Development Money can be used for a variety of activities, such as attending conferences, workshops, or seminars related to an employee's job responsibilities or career goals. It can also be used for online courses, certifications, or other educational programs.

4. How do I request to use my Professional Development Money?

To use your Professional Development Money, you must first discuss your development goals with your manager. Once approved, you can submit a request through our internal system, providing details about the activity and how it aligns with your goals. The request will then be reviewed and approved by HR.

5. Is there a limit to how much Professional Development Money I can use per year?

Yes, there is a limit to how much Professional Development Money an employee can use per year. The maximum amount varies based on an employee's position, but it is typically no more than $2,500 per year. However, exceptions may be made for certain circumstances with approval from HR.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003