• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Use of Professional Development Money

M
Mel5497
Since this was generating some discussion on the organizing thread, I thought I'd start one dedicated just to this topic.

I would love to hear how folks have used this money. I am interested in hiring a professional coach....but don't know if it can be used towards that.

Great thread, I"m gonna email my SD now and find out. I'll post when I have an answer.

legacypc46 said:
I am interested in hiring a professional coach....but don't know if it can be used towards that.

I SO Want to do this too!!! I'd be so happy if we could put some of our $$$ toward that!!!!

Last year our NED planned a directors retreat and brought in a speaker. We were able to use our money for that.

I just looked at the Directors Policy Guide on CC and all the events that this award can be used for are on page 4. It's pretty detailed so I'm not going to re-type the whole thing and we can't cut and paste it here. Check it out.

used it For Julie outwardimage.com
hired her 3 times---well worth it--

Related to Use of Professional Development Money

1. Can I use professional development money for hiring a professional coach?

Yes, professional development money can often be used for hiring a professional coach. However, it is important to check with your organization's specific guidelines and policies to ensure that this is an approved use of the funds.

2. What other ways can I use professional development money?

Professional development money can often be used for a variety of purposes, such as attending conferences, workshops, or seminars; enrolling in courses or training programs; purchasing books or materials related to professional development; and participating in networking events.

3. How much professional development money am I eligible for?

The amount of professional development money available to an individual varies depending on the organization and their specific policies. Some organizations may have a set budget for each individual, while others may have a certain percentage of the employee's salary allocated for professional development.

4. Do I have to use all of my professional development money in one year?

Again, this depends on the organization's policies. Some may require that all professional development funds be used within a designated time frame, such as a fiscal year. Others may allow the funds to roll over into the next year, but with a limit on how much can be carried over.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use professional development money?

Yes, there may be restrictions on how professional development money can be used. Some organizations may only allow funds to be used for certain types of professional development activities, while others may have restrictions on the amount that can be spent on certain activities. It is important to familiarize yourself with your organization's policies before using professional development money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • sarahlegare