1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Product Table?

1. Swirl

Swirl Member

Does anybody set up a display table at your shows? That's what I've been doing and it is getting to just be to much. I really like the idea of people being able to get their hands on the products but gosh am I wearing myself out carring all that stuff around. Just interested in what everybody is taking to the shows and how do you decide what not to take?

Feb 13, 2006
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I did that in the beginning and like you said, it got to be too much. I also didn't like the fact that I was cluttering up my hosts house after she just got it all clean for the party. Now I just display things on her table and coffee table. I also do not take a whole lot more to my shows other than what I will be using. I found that people really were not looking at it, they just want to look through the catalog and look at what I used that night.

Feb 13, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

It flopped but willing to try again

I did it at a show once, and it was a lot of packing and carrying. I set up a table to look like a dinner table. Displayed the placemats and the SA. I didn't get any sales off of any of it, so I didn't do it again. Have kind of thought about it again for the Help Whip Cancer. It wouldn't take much since there aren't a lot of products. I thought I would get a pink tablecloth when all the Easter stuff comes out at the store.

Feb 13, 2006
  4. Swirl

Swirl Member

That's a good idea Jennifer, displaying the HWC products. I don't believe I will be carrying all that stuff to anymore shows. What was I thinking? :eek: And our catalog is so good it really is all you need. Thanks for your input.

Feb 13, 2006
  5. gojuliego

gojuliego Novice Member

I suggest

you pack what you need and your top ten or a few extras and that's it. I have big shows 9/10 and that is all I take.

Feb 13, 2006
Have something to add?