• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pampered Chef Products Really Expensive?

In summary, the conversation highlights the low number of products over $50 for The Pampered Chef and the value it offers. The statistics for the Spring/Summer 2010 catalog are also shared, with a breakdown of products under different price ranges. The participants appreciate the information and plan to use it to combat the misconception that the products are too expensive. They also show interest in creating a sticker with these details for their catalogs.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I got this from my Sr. Director this evening - thought it was really interesting!

This is amazing ~ Please do your self a favor and print this out and memorize the facts! Can you believe it! We only have 37 products over $50! How many times have you heard or thought yourself that we were too expensive?

The Pampered Chef is a true value and because you come with it . . . we are "priceless"!

Share these stats next time you face this objection ~ or just because it is true ~ with everyone!

Thanks to Lura Antokal for sharing the following.

PC SPRING/SUMMER 2010

% of Total

Items between $.75 & $10

27%
>>>>>>>>>

Items between $10.01 & $20

39%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Items between $20.01 & $30

12%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Items between $30.01 & $50

13%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Items over $50.01

9%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Total # of Products

100.00%
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Total % of Products under $10

27%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Total % of Products under $20

66%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Total % of Products under $30

78%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for sharing the updated stats! I love having these numbers handy when I hear someone say that PC is "so expensive."

Yeah, what Michelle said.

i think I'll make a little sticker for the cover of my show catalog w/ these details. Thanks!

chefjeanine said:
i think I'll make a little sticker for the cover of my show catalog w/ these details. Thanks!

What an awesome idea!! I may borrow that!!;)

shelly.nurse said:
What an awesome idea!! I may borrow that!!;)

Any chance if we smile really nicely at our monitors that you will share your sticker???

quiverfull7 said:
Any chance if we smile really nicely at our monitors that you will share your sticker???

Yea...How about a big grin!!:D

That is so helpful thank you for posting that!

I was just thinking about the fall post I saw for this and was hoping I would see this come out for the spring.

THANKS!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I've never seen this before. What a neat breakdown! Thanks for sharing!

thank you for sharing, this is awesome.

What is a product price breakdown?

A product price breakdown is a detailed list of all the costs that go into producing a product. It includes the cost of raw materials, labor, overhead, and any other expenses associated with creating the product.

Why is a product price breakdown important?

A product price breakdown is important because it helps businesses understand the true cost of their products. This information can then be used to make pricing decisions that ensure profitability and competitiveness in the market.

How do I calculate a product price breakdown?

Calculating a product price breakdown involves identifying all the costs associated with creating a product and allocating them to each unit produced. This can be done by tracking expenses, analyzing production processes, and using financial formulas to determine the cost per unit.

Can a product price breakdown change over time?

Yes, a product price breakdown can change over time. Factors such as fluctuations in material costs, changes in labor rates, and shifts in overhead expenses can all impact the overall cost of a product. It's important to regularly review and update the product price breakdown to ensure accuracy.

How can a product price breakdown help with pricing strategies?

A product price breakdown can help businesses determine the most profitable pricing strategy for their products. By understanding the costs associated with production, businesses can set prices that cover expenses while remaining competitive in the market. Additionally, a product price breakdown can help identify areas where costs can be reduced, allowing for more flexibility in pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • whiteyteresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmon
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies