• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Product List and Ww Points

In summary, the product list has been updated to reflect the changes to the product line as of September 1. The interesting stats from the product file show that there are 104 items in the catalog, 30.2% of which are under $10, 78 items which are $10.25-$15, 22.7% which are $15.25-$20, 15.1% which are $20.25-$30, 23.5% which are $30.25-$40, 8.7% which are $40.25-$50, and 4.4% which are over $100.
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, all!

I finally got the product list and WW points documents updated to reflect the changes to the product line as of Sept. 1.

Here are the interesting stats from the product file:
less than $10, 104 items, 30.2% of catalog
$10.25-$15, 78, 22.7%
$15.25-$20, 52, 15.1%
$20.25-$30, 43, 23.5%
$30.25-$40, 30, 8.7%
$40.25-$50, 6, 1.7%
$50.25-$100, 15, 4.4%
over $100, 16, 4.7%
total = 344 items

299 PC exclusives

Last edited:
Ann - you are incredible!:love: Thanks so much for doing this.:thumbup:

Thanks Ann! I love having that information!

Ann, you are such an asset to this board! As I've said before you are a "Well (is that how you spell well for this type of well???:confused: I'm so tired, I can't think!:grumpy: Still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes!) of knowledge, and you are so darn helpful! Thank you!:thumbup:;):D

I think I'm going to make something like this but include the serving size... Ann if you ever have something that doesn't work on your points slide. Let me know I will put it though my online calculator. I try to teach my members that if the points are to high and they really want it, eat half of a serving. WW members can have anything they want just not as much as they want! I also have access to the WW recipe builder where I type the ingredients in tell it the number of servings and it gives you the points. I get both serves for free for being a WW staff member. Happy to share if anyone needs any info...

I base the points on the serving size and nutrients that HO publishes in the books.

Thanks! I was just thinking about this last night when going through the new SB.

What awesome info to have, Thanks Ann!

Wow!! That's great, thank you so much for taking time to do this and share with all us!! You're GRRRREAT! As Tony the Tiger says! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Ann. I knew it was just a matter of time before you would be able to do this for us again. It is so much appreciated just like you are!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the stats. It's so nice to be able to say to those who complain about the prices being high: "80% of the catalog is under $30. In fact, 50% of items are under $15!"

Ann you're the best. Thanks for the info.

Thanks Ann, my dad and I discussed the WW points when I was there after conference. I told him I had seen a list and would get it to him!!

1. What is the updated product list for Pampered Chef?

The updated product list for Pampered Chef includes all of our current products, as well as any new products that have been recently released. This list can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How often is the product list updated?

The product list is updated on a regular basis, typically whenever a new product is released or an existing product is discontinued. We strive to keep our product list as up-to-date as possible for our customers.

3. What are WW Points and how do they relate to Pampered Chef products?

WW Points, also known as Weight Watchers Points, are a system used to track and manage food intake for those following the Weight Watchers program. Pampered Chef provides WW Points for many of our products to make it easier for customers on this program to incorporate our products into their meals.

4. Can I view the WW Points for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can view the WW Points for all Pampered Chef products by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We have a variety of products with varying WW Points, so you can easily find options that fit your specific dietary needs.

5. Are there any products that do not have WW Points listed?

Yes, there may be some products that do not have WW Points listed. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as the product being discontinued or not meeting the criteria for WW Points. However, we strive to provide WW Points for as many products as possible to accommodate our customers' needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies