1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Product information F/W 05

1. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I have created a product list for our new season. It includes: category under which it is found on the order form, item number, description, price, guarantee, page number in catalog and tips.

I put it in alphabetical order but some items are listed by their group (like cookware and stoneware...).

I used a list created by Dawn Smith as the base (THANKS!!) and added a few tips and a little extra information to it.

I hope you find it useful!

Attached Files:

Aug 15, 2005
  2. ktate

ktate Silver Member

Thanks

Thanks!!! This is so helpful!!!

Kristy Tate :)

Aug 15, 2005
  3. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Word Format?

This is great! Are you able to post it in a Word document format? I will need to make to changes to reflect the Canadian prices.

Thanks so much!

Aug 15, 2005
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I tried but for some reason I can't upload an excel doc. It says "invalid file type".

If you want I will email it to you.

Please request it by sending me an email. They don't want us clogging up the site with requests for files and I don't want to miss sending someone a copy if they want it.

Aug 15, 2005
  5. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

What do you use the product information form for. is it for your own personal use or do you give it to customers?

Aug 15, 2005
Have something to add?