• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product adjustment w/o receipt


Mar 6, 2008
I know it's somewhere here probably i just can't find it. I have a family member who bought the caraft before i was a consultant and the insdie is peeling and it has always leaked. It's with in the 3 years of buying it but she can't seem to find the receipt. Can i do an adjustment for it over the computer? Or can i call HO and they can look it up by her name? Thanks so much!


Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
The more information you have, the easier it will be for HO to find the info about the order. So if your family member knows the host name, consultant name, or approximate date of purchase (month and year), get that info.

If there's any info missing, it's better to call for the adjustment, rather than using the online system.


Senior Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Does she remember the consultant's name? She may have had her order combined with someone else's & it would be hard to trace. Hopefully whoever sold it to her still has her receipt copy...