• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts in P3: Is it Possible?

In summary, to print a receipt from P3, navigate to the specific order and click on the "Print Receipt" button. The layout of printed receipts can be customized in the "Settings" tab of P3. Multiple receipts cannot be printed at once, but previous receipts can be accessed and printed by using filters in the "Orders" tab. Additionally, receipts can be emailed directly from P3 by using the "Email Receipt" button on the order details page.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a recruit on the phone and she's trying to find where you print receipts from P3. I unfortunately am not using P3 yet so I can't help her. Please help us!!!

Thank you!!!

In the bottom right hand corner where it lists all the different shows, highlight the show you want to print receipts from and then right click on it and print receipts will be an option. You can then go in and select the ones you want to print. Hope that makes sense.

In the lower left hand corner...click on the "Shows" tab. Directly below the tab is "print sales receipts"... a window will pop up with guest names...select the guest to print...a pdf file will be generated and then you print it.

Hope that makes sense.

1. Select the "Shows" tab
2. Highlight the show you want to print
3. Select the "Print Sales Receipts" Tab
4. Select "all" or the names of the individuals you want receipts for
5. Select the "Finish" tab at the bottom of the page
6. Once they are available, you may print them.

Thank you so much Abey, Lisa and Arnold!!! It's done! Thank you!!:D

Related to Printing Receipts in P3: Is it Possible?

1. How do I print a receipt from P3?

To print a receipt from P3, first navigate to the order in question. Then, click on the "Print Receipt" button located at the top of the order details page. This will open a new window where you can preview and print the receipt.

2. Can I customize the layout of the printed receipts?

Yes, you can customize the layout of your printed receipts by going to the "Settings" tab in P3 and selecting "Receipt Settings". From there, you can choose which fields to include on the receipt, as well as the font and logo.

3. Can I print multiple receipts at once?

No, you can only print one receipt at a time from P3. If you need to print multiple receipts, you will need to go to each individual order and print them separately.

4. How can I access previous receipts in P3?

To access previous receipts in P3, go to the "Orders" tab and use the filters to search for the specific order you are looking for. Once you find the order, you can click on it to view the order details and print the receipt.

5. Is it possible to email a receipt from P3?

Yes, you can email a receipt from P3 by clicking on the "Email Receipt" button on the order details page. This will open a new window where you can enter the recipient's email address and send the receipt directly from P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Aurora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Aurora
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies