• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! I Need to Submit Asap and Can't

In summary, the consultant does not have a computer and needs to print out her show. She cannot use the show summary to send in to HO. She needs help from HO to get her show printed and mailed. If she cannot get help from HO, she can add a new user on P3 and submit the show that way.
lockhartkitchen
I have a new consultant that does not have a computer. I input her show into my computer and need to print it out to mail. It is a Feb. show so I have to have postmarked today!! (before 1 PM PST)When I'm on P3 I only have the option to print receipts or show summary. The print mail-in money order form button is grey, not black to click on as a link. Help!

If I can't get this, I have the show summary to send in with a note, but it says you can't use this to send in to HO.

Call HO and have them help you. You can always add a separate user on P3, too.

I'm confused as to why you cannot just submit it w/ your P3 by adding her as a new user?

I didn't realize I could add a user. This morning, I realized that. I've tried calling the consultant so I can get her PC password, and she's not answering the phone. Any other suggestions?

Now that I know I can add her as a user, I won't have to submit before 1 PM, but I have another question. She doesn't have the PC debit card yet. I thought I read somewhere that new consultants on their first order can use their bank debit card for this. Is this correct?

Yes, they can use their own cc - I don't know that time frame though.

don't quote me, but i think it is 90 day

I think it is 60 days

mrssyvo said:
I think it is 60 days

60 days sounds right to me. Just have her apply for it and there will be no worries for future shows.

It's definitely 60 days

Thanks for your help everyone. This is actually one of my new recruit's first recruit. My recruit (just finished first 30 days) recruited her. Being new, I offered to help with this first show. I went to her first show with her. The focus was on the recipe. I talked about the specials and focused on bookings. I got her 4 bookings! The consultant got back to me tonight with the information I needed to type in. Her next show (Sunday) I'm having MY recruit help her type in everything herself. I'm releasing her to her. Boy it's been a lot of work.

You may want to print out the Show Summary for her because you can't save and move it unless she is putting it on a different computer without being the Primary User. I ran into that with my 1st Recruit. Now that I have restored from desktop to laptop and back, I only have my 1st Recruit's first two shows on my computer but it won't move to another one without wiping out what is there...

Thanks. Yes. I did print out the show summary. I'm giving her to her.

1. How can I submit my order ASAP?

To submit your order as soon as possible, make sure you have all the necessary information and products in your cart. Then, click on the "Submit Order" button and follow the prompts to complete the submission process.

2. What if I can't find the products I need to submit?

If you are having trouble finding specific products, try using the search bar on our website or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They can help you locate the products you need and add them to your order.

3. Is there a time limit for submitting an order?

There is no specific time limit for submitting an order, but we recommend submitting your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery. Keep in mind that products may go out of stock, so it's best to submit your order as soon as you can.

4. Can I make changes to my order after I've submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your order even after you've submitted it. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to make any necessary modifications. Keep in mind that changes may impact the delivery date of your order.

5. What if I need my order to be delivered by a specific date?

If you have a specific delivery date in mind, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team before submitting your order. They can help you determine the best shipping method to ensure your order arrives on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • DebbieSAChef