1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HELP!! I need to submit ASAP and can't

1. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I have a new consultant that does not have a computer. I input her show into my computer and need to print it out to mail. It is a Feb. show so I have to have postmarked today!! (before 1 PM PST)When I'm on P3 I only have the option to print receipts or show summary. The print mail-in money order form button is grey, not black to click on as a link. Help!

If I can't get this, I have the show summary to send in with a note, but it says you can't use this to send in to HO.

2. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Call HO and have them help you. You can always add a separate user on P3, too.

Mar 14, 2009
  3. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm confused as to why you cannot just submit it w/ your P3 by adding her as a new user?

Mar 14, 2009
  4. lockhartkitchen

I didn't realize I could add a user. This morning, I realized that. I've tried calling the consultant so I can get her PC password, and she's not answering the phone. Any other suggestions?

5. lockhartkitchen

Now that I know I can add her as a user, I won't have to submit before 1 PM, but I have another question. She doesn't have the PC debit card yet. I thought I read somewhere that new consultants on their first order can use their bank debit card for this. Is this correct?

6. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, they can use their own cc - I don't know that time frame though.

Mar 14, 2009
  7. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

don't quote me, but i think it is 90 day

Mar 14, 2009
  8. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

I think it is 60 days

Mar 14, 2009
  9. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

60 days sounds right to me. Just have her apply for it and there will be no worries for future shows.

Mar 14, 2009
  10. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

It's definitely 60 days

Mar 14, 2009
  11. gingertannery

gingertannery Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats on your new recruit!!

12. lockhartkitchen

Thanks for your help everyone. This is actually one of my new recruit's first recruit. My recruit (just finished first 30 days) recruited her. Being new, I offered to help with this first show. I went to her first show with her. The focus was on the recipe. I talked about the specials and focused on bookings. I got her 4 bookings! The consultant got back to me tonight with the information I needed to type in. Her next show (Sunday) I'm having MY recruit help her type in everything herself. I'm releasing her to her. Boy it's been a lot of work.

13. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

You may want to print out the Show Summary for her because you can't save and move it unless she is putting it on a different computer without being the Primary User. I ran into that with my 1st Recruit. Now that I have restored from desktop to laptop and back, I only have my 1st Recruit's first two shows on my computer but it won't move to another one without wiping out what is there...

Mar 15, 2009
  14. lockhartkitchen

Thanks. Yes. I did print out the show summary. I'm giving her to her.

Have something to add?