• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Invitations (Brand New to Pampered Chef!)

In summary, to print your invitations from Pampered Chef, log into your account and go to the "Invitations" section. Choose a design and click "Print" to access printing options, where you can select the number of copies and paper size. You can customize the invitations with your own information and they are free to print. Regular printer paper or cardstock can be used, and you can save the invitations to print later.
Laurena
Hey all!

Sorry if this is an obvious question or one you get a lot. I swear I searched the forums first but couldn't find an answer...

How do you "fill in" your regular post card style invitations? The only template I found in consultant's corner was for the mini catalogs. Somebody mentioned printing directly onto the invitations? That would be great, but, ummm... HOW??

Your help is greatly appreciated. I need to get these done ASAP to give to a host by tomorrow morning!:eek:

Welcome Laurena!! I am the old fashioned type and just print mine out by hand. I'm not real computer savvy, but there are others on here who I am sure will know the answer you are probably looking for. Good luck with your new business!!

Thank you! If my writing were legible I'd do it that way... ;)

I'm a lazy woman. I print labels with the date, time, host, location, phone, and e-mail and cover that info on the postcard. I use the standard address labels (30 to a sheet). Once you've done it, all you have to do is save it and correct the info for future use.

lt1jane said:
I'm a lazy woman. I print labels with the date, time, host, location, phone, and e-mail and cover that info on the postcard. I use the standard address labels (30 to a sheet). Once you've done it, all you have to do is save it and correct the info for future use.

Same here....we'll when I used the postcard invites.

Laurena, have emailed you my file with what you are looking for :)

Thank you so much, Liquid Sky!! I was wondering whether you were still on here, glad to see that you are!

1. How do I print my invitations from Pampered Chef?

To print your invitations, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Invitations" section. Choose the invitation design you like and click on the "Print" button. This will bring up the printing options, where you can choose the number of copies and paper size. Once you have selected your preferences, click "Print" to print your invitations.

2. Can I customize my invitations with my own information?

Yes, you can customize your invitations with your own information. When you select an invitation design, you will have the option to add your own text and details, such as the date, time, location, and RSVP information. You can also upload your own images or logos to personalize your invitations even further.

3. Are the invitations free to print?

Yes, the invitations are completely free to print from Pampered Chef. As long as you have a Pampered Chef account, you can access and print the invitations at no cost. There is also no limit to the number of invitations you can print, so you can invite as many guests as you'd like.

4. Do I need any special paper to print the invitations?

No, you do not need any special paper to print the invitations. You can use regular printer paper or cardstock, depending on your preference. The invitations are designed to print on standard paper sizes, such as 8.5" x 11" or 5" x 7", so you should have no trouble finding compatible paper at your local office supply store.

5. Can I save my invitations to print later?

Yes, you can save your invitations to print later. When you are in the "Invitations" section of your Pampered Chef account, you will see a "Save" button next to each invitation design. Click on this button to save the invitation to your account, and you can access it at any time to print or make changes. This is a great option if you want to print your invitations closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • MicheleC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl