• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Wedding Shower Invitation

In summary, to access the printable wedding shower invitation templates, simply log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Printables" tab. The invitations can be customized with your own information and there are various designs and styles to choose from. You do not need any special software or equipment to print the invitations and they can be used for multiple events.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I thought there was one on CC, but I can't find it. Does anyone have one that they can share? I have a new consultant who scored a Wedding Shower for 2 weeks from now so there isn't time to order invites from supply.

Go to CC>Managing Your Biz>My Shows>Wedding Registry.There is a pdf there--says SHOWER INVITE in the box on the left.

thanks Debbie - I knew there was one and it was driving me nuts!

1. How do I access the printable wedding shower invitation templates?

To access the printable wedding shower invitation templates, simply log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "Printables" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can browse and download the available invitation templates.

2. Can I customize the printable wedding shower invitations with my own information?

Yes, the printable wedding shower invitations can be easily customized with your own information. Once downloaded, you can use a word processing program or online editing tool to add in your specific details such as the date, time, location, and RSVP information.

3. Are there different designs and styles of printable wedding shower invitations to choose from?

Yes, there are various designs and styles of printable wedding shower invitations available on the Pampered Chef website. You can choose from different color schemes, fonts, and layouts to find the perfect invitation for your event.

4. Do I need any special software or equipment to print the invitations?

No, you do not need any special software or equipment to print the invitations. The printable wedding shower invitation templates are designed to be easily printed on a standard home printer. However, for best results, it is recommended to use high-quality cardstock paper.

5. Can I use the printable wedding shower invitations for multiple events?

Yes, the printable wedding shower invitations can be used for multiple events. Once downloaded, you can save the template and make any necessary changes for each event. This makes it easy to use the same design for various wedding shower celebrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • flossienurse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views