• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Theme Invites at NC: Find Them Now!

In summary, the printable theme invites at NC can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Printables" section or through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. They are free and can be customized with your event details and personal touches. They come in various sizes and can be printed at home using a printer and high-quality paper for best results.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Please...don't answer that, as tempting as it may be - LOL

Didn't they tell us at NC that we're getting printable theme invites?
Where are they???

You know you're right. They were supposed to be on CC.

And, no, I don't think you're losing your mind.:p

Are they up there somewhere?

You're absolutely right! I'll look now!!:D

Okay, go to CC, products and recipes and theme shows. They're there!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, go to CC, products and recipes and theme shows. They're there!!!:D

I don't have Theme Shows under P&R...I have Theme Show Archives...but it doesn't give me the new fall shows...
Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks Rebecca! I passed out early last night!;)

You're welcome! :D It must be in a different place for directors. Hopefully you all will find it so you can use it later for easy reference.

Related to Printable Theme Invites at NC: Find Them Now!

1. Where can I find the printable theme invites at NC?

The printable theme invites at NC can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Printables" section. You can also access them through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

2. Are the printable theme invites at NC free?

Yes, the printable theme invites at NC are free and available for all customers to use. They are a great resource for hosting a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Can I customize the printable theme invites at NC?

Yes, you can customize the printable theme invites at NC with your own event details such as date, time, and location. You can also add your own personal message or image to make it more unique.

4. Do the printable theme invites at NC come in different sizes?

Yes, the printable theme invites at NC come in various sizes to fit your needs. You can choose from standard invitation size or larger sizes for posters or flyers.

5. Can I print the printable theme invites at NC at home?

Yes, you can print the printable theme invites at NC at home using a printer and standard printer paper. However, for best results, we recommend printing on cardstock or high-quality paper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
Kjurich