• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Printable Receipts for Your Business | Order P3 or Sales Receipts Now!

In summary, printable receipts are digital versions of receipts that can be printed out at home. They can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Order History" page. These receipts can be customized with personal information and can also exclude certain items. However, they are not accepted for returns or exchanges and do not have an expiration date, but it is recommended to keep them for at least one year for record-keeping purposes.
hmolah
I have a question and need some help! I am coming back after a 1 year hiatus, and after submitting a show yesterday, I realized that I don't have any printable receipts. When I'm looking in P3 to order, I'm not sure which ones to order!!! I don't want the ones that are for customers to fill out, but rather the ones where you print out their receipt/warranty info from your printer.

Do I want to order the sales receipts that are 100 for $9.50, or do I want to order the P3 receipts that are 100 for $2.75??? I want to be sure to have the correct ones!

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I thought they just used to be called printable receipts. It's been a while, so I wanted to be sure! Thanks in advance!

You need the P3 receipts.

Ok, great! Thanks so much! I thought so, but wasn't 100% sure.

What are printable receipts?

Printable receipts are digital versions of receipts that can be printed out at home. They are typically used for keeping records of purchases or for reimbursement purposes.

How do I access my printable receipts?

To access your printable receipts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Order History" page. From there, you can select the order you want a receipt for and click on the "Print Receipt" button.

Can I customize my printable receipts?

Yes, you can customize your printable receipts by adding your name, address, and any other information you want to include. You can also choose to include or exclude certain items from the receipt.

Are printable receipts accepted for returns or exchanges?

No, printable receipts are not accepted for returns or exchanges. You will need to present the original receipt or packing slip for any returns or exchanges.

Do printable receipts expire?

No, printable receipts do not expire. However, it is recommended to keep a copy of your receipt for at least one year for warranty and record-keeping purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • kdangel518