• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Guidance for Selling Items to Consultants

In summary, determining the price for selling items to consultants involves considering the cost of the product, taxes or fees, desired profit margin, and market value. Discounts can be offered, but it's important to consider the impact on profitability. Pampered Chef offers a price guidance tool to help determine the optimal price. Negotiating prices is not recommended, and prices should be regularly reviewed and updated to reflect changes in costs and market value. Communication with consultants about any price changes is also important.
momoftwins
What is a decent price to charge for current and retired items that you are selling to a fellow consultant????? I can't let stuff go for nothing. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

If new I would think a 20-30% discount from the original price would be reasonable.

Thanks Tasha!

Related to Price Guidance for Selling Items to Consultants

1. How do I determine the price for selling items to consultants?

The price for selling items to consultants is determined by taking into account the cost of the product, any applicable taxes or fees, and the desired profit margin. It's important to also consider the current market value and competitive pricing when setting a price.

2. Can I offer discounts to consultants when selling items?

Yes, you can offer discounts to consultants when selling items. However, it's important to consider the impact on your profit margin and whether the discount will still make the sale profitable for you.

3. Are there any resources or tools available to help me determine the best price for selling items to consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a price guidance tool that can help you determine the optimal price for selling items to consultants. It takes into account various factors such as product cost, market value, and desired profit margin to provide a recommended price range.

4. Can I negotiate prices with consultants when selling items?

While it's ultimately up to your discretion, it's generally not recommended to negotiate prices with consultants when selling items. This can create inconsistency and confusion amongst consultants and may also affect your profit margin.

5. Do I need to update my prices for selling items to consultants regularly?

It's a good idea to review and update your prices for selling items to consultants regularly. This ensures that your prices are reflective of any changes in product costs, market value, or competition. Additionally, it's important to communicate any price changes to your consultants in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies