• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My First Show: Ideas & Tips

In summary, when hosting a show with other vendors, it's important to keep the food simple and use popular Pampered Chef recipes. Bring a mix of best-selling and new items to showcase. Don't forget to create a cute flyer for your raffle and have business cards and a sign-up sheet available for future bookings.
Cinderchef
Greeetings everyone! This is my first thread!:) I am doing a show on Friday with 2 other vendors. This will be my first show where I am not doing a demonstration and sharing the lime light. Does anyone have some ideas on what to serve and what items to bring (everything or just a few items). I am planning on doing a raffel to help with bookings - does anyone have a cute flyer to share? Is there anything I am forgetting? Thanks for your help!
Take Care,
Cindy Nathan
[email protected]

Welcome Cindy :) glad you are here.. may I ask who the other vender's are? that would effect what I'd bring so as not to be to similar just a suggestion

It would depend on table space, I think for me. If I have a bridge table then only the more popular items (stoneware, cookware, cutlery). If a 10 x10 size area then more of your fave stuff to show off! As far as food I would make something in the mini muffin pan to be able to offer it as people pass by as a sample or something. Or we have fudge recipes to cut up into pieces.

I've done a few...get togethers with other Home-Based Consultants.
Depending on table space -
1. Cash 'N Carry works great!
2. Display of NEW Products!
3. Mini-demo area (APCS, cutting board, food chopper, apples, potatoes).
4. Samples (finger bites or bags of choc. w/b.card & tip)
5. Display specials! I've put stickies on products too! (like "I'm FREE!" on the Bar Board)
6. Order area, complete with chair for them to "Shop from their seat, not their feet!"
Look presentable! Make-up, jewelry, name tag, apron -if you want, SMILE! :D

Hi Cindy! Congratulations on your first show with other vendors! It's always fun to collaborate with other businesses and showcase our products together.As for what to serve, I suggest keeping it simple and using some of your favorite recipes that highlight your Pampered Chef products. You can also ask the other vendors if they have any food items they would like to contribute. It's always nice to have a variety of options for guests to try.In terms of what items to bring, I recommend bringing a mix of your best-selling products and new or seasonal items. This will give guests a chance to see what's popular and also get excited about trying something new.For the raffle, a cute flyer is definitely a great idea! You can create one using Canva or a similar design platform. Make sure to include all the details about the raffle and how it will benefit your guests, such as earning a free product or discount on their next purchase.Lastly, don't forget to bring plenty of business cards and have a sign-up sheet for guests to leave their contact information for future bookings. Good luck with your show and have fun! Let us know how it goes.

1. How can I best prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

The first step is to familiarize yourself with the Pampered Chef products and recipes. You can attend a demonstration or watch online videos to get an idea of how the products work and how to use them in recipes. Additionally, make sure to have all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the recipes you plan to demonstrate at the show.

2. What are some tips for creating an inviting and comfortable atmosphere at my show?

Some ideas include setting up a designated cooking area for demonstrations, providing comfortable seating for guests, and playing background music. You can also incorporate fun activities like games or raffles to keep guests engaged and having a good time.

3. How can I effectively promote my first show to ensure a good turnout?

Start by creating a guest list and sending out personalized invitations. Utilize social media to spread the word and create buzz about your show. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring friends or share your event on their own social media platforms.

4. What are some creative ideas for displaying and showcasing the Pampered Chef products at my show?

You can use decorative baskets, shelves, or tiered stands to display the products. You can also create themed displays, such as a holiday-themed table or a summer BBQ setup. Another idea is to incorporate the products into your cooking demonstrations, so guests can see them in action.

5. How can I make sure my first show runs smoothly and efficiently?

Practice makes perfect, so make sure to rehearse your demonstrations and have all the necessary supplies and ingredients ready to go. Consider having a co-host or assistant to help with tasks and keep things organized. It's also helpful to have a timeline or schedule to follow to ensure you stay on track during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkowalski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom