1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Prep Bowls

1. Does anyone have a flyer/booklet of prep bowl recipes? I am looking for something to have for parents of college kids and/or teenagers who order the prep bowls.

Apr 6, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

There is one in the files section.

Apr 6, 2009
  3. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I just want to expand on Amanda's response.

"There is a wonderful one in the files section."

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, I should elaborate...:D

It is really nice, and even has pictures of cute ways to decorate little cakes made in Prep Bowls.

Seriously, though, have fun checking through the files. For so many products, if you type in the name in the files section you'll see great compiled recipes. (many duplicate entries, too, from when people share them again in a post). I'm not too clever with how to create a link directly to the file, so that's why I just give the advice of "look at the files section". :)

Apr 6, 2009
  5. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

In case you can't find it, I believe this is the one (or at least one close to it)

Attached Files:

Apr 6, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

thanks for posting this site -- I never thought about recipes for the prep cups.

Apr 6, 2009
  7. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

You might want to consider making individual size meat loaf. It is perfect to bring to the office. Freezes well.

Apr 6, 2009
  8. Thanks every one. I only have a few min. in the morn now days to check this website. And half the time I get page not found. I was not even sure this loaded. This will really help with my next show. Lots of senior parents.

Apr 7, 2009
  9. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks for this ... I never saw this before. I will print this on card stock and give it with all orders for prep bowls... I just love it... THANKS for whoever created this...:p

Apr 7, 2009
Have something to add?