• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prep Bowls

Oct 12, 2008
Does anyone have a flyer/booklet of prep bowl recipes? I am looking for something to have for parents of college kids and/or teenagers who order the prep bowls.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I just want to expand on Amanda's response.

"There is a wonderful one in the files section."

Last edited:

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Yes, I should elaborate...:D

It is really nice, and even has pictures of cute ways to decorate little cakes made in Prep Bowls.

Seriously, though, have fun checking through the files. For so many products, if you type in the name in the files section you'll see great compiled recipes. (many duplicate entries, too, from when people share them again in a post). I'm not too clever with how to create a link directly to the file, so that's why I just give the advice of "look at the files section". :)

c00p

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2006
In case you can't find it, I believe this is the one (or at least one close to it)

Attachments

• Prep bowl ideas.doc
    61 KB · Views: 529

Chef Gilles

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
You might want to consider making individual size meat loaf. It is perfect to bring to the office. Freezes well.

Oct 12, 2008
Thanks every one. I only have a few min. in the morn now days to check this website. And half the time I get page not found. I was not even sure this loaded. This will really help with my next show. Lots of senior parents.

Flamingo

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2006
In case you can't find it, I believe this is the one (or at least one close to it)

Thanks for this ... I never saw this before. I will print this on card stock and give it with all orders for prep bowls... I just love it... THANKS for whoever created this...:p