1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pregnancy Catalog Show flyer?

1. JBigler

JBigler Novice Member

I know many of you did catalog shows for the month that you had your baby. I'm expecting in June and was wondering if you'd share any paperwork you sent out to keep your sales up. Did you offer an incentive for the highest show? How many catalog shows did you try to get so that you had a good sales month? I know June is a SAT month so definitely don't want to miss out on that.

Thanks in Advance!

Apr 6, 2009
  2. TiffanyBarton

TiffanyBarton Member

Bump Bump!

I am interested to see if anyone has anything. I am expecting in July and would love love love some creative way to get those catalog shows rolling in. If no one has anything *sigh* I will get working on something.

3. Ok that's the third time I've seen "SAT". Since we are no longer in high school I gather it's not referring to what I'm thinking...can I get a translation?

4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I wouldn't rely on catalog shows to help you out! I have known several consultants who have gone out and did regular cooking shows after giving birth. One who even did one the day after she got out of the hospital (baby was born early and the show was already booked). Just my 2 cents.

May 5, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Sell-A-Thon

May 5, 2009
  6. Thanks, WG

7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

SAT = Sell a thon We earn the new season products as an incentive in SAT months.

8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Could you have at least ONE cooking show that you host in your own home? Have them come to you? Maybe you could do it before your due date if you aren't due to later in the month, or do one several weeks after the baby is born if you're due early in the month? Obviously- YOU need to take care of you. :D

And be sure to check out the DCB Set's thread in the "Increasing Sales".
    Could give some ideas to get the sales up on whatever you do manage to schedule!

Good luck and congrats! :D

May 5, 2009
  9. TiffanyBarton

TiffanyBarton Member

Well, I am not sure about JBigler but I prefer to not have any live shows until about 1 to 1 1/2 months after baby is born. It's just not an option. However, I would like to get those catalog shows. I have thought of offering a special incentive for anyone who holds a qualifying catty show and have also thought of doing mystery host stuff. Who can bring in the most orders, draw name for mystery host, etc.
    Whatchya'll think?

10. amyscookinggear

amyscookinggear Member Gold Member

My director just had a baby and she did an email about catalog shows in March. She gave the 8 in saute pan as her incentive. I was going to offer an additional $15 ($30 for a $300 or more catalog) in free product for catalog shows during my moving month (June.)

11. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I had a baby last Aug and did a fundraiser in mid-September. I had originally planned to take the baby with me (wth host's approval) but left the baby at home with no problems. The guests were actually a bit disappointed that I didn't bring him.

I agree that catalog shows will not carry you. I would ask past hosts that you know if they could host a show the month after the baby is born and have the baby come with you if needed.

May 7, 2009
Have something to add?