• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I keep my sales up during pregnancy with catalog shows?

If you cannot get a show done in that time period, offer a mystery host incentive. Being a new mom is hard enough, don't make it harder by not having a show.
JBigler
I know many of you did catalog shows for the month that you had your baby. I'm expecting in June and was wondering if you'd share any paperwork you sent out to keep your sales up. Did you offer an incentive for the highest show? How many catalog shows did you try to get so that you had a good sales month? I know June is a SAT month so definitely don't want to miss out on that.

Thanks in Advance!

Bump Bump!

I am interested to see if anyone has anything. I am expecting in July and would love love love some creative way to get those catalog shows rolling in. If no one has anything *sigh* I will get working on something.

Ok that's the third time I've seen "SAT". Since we are no longer in high school I gather it's not referring to what I'm thinking...can I get a translation?

I wouldn't rely on catalog shows to help you out! I have known several consultants who have gone out and did regular cooking shows after giving birth. One who even did one the day after she got out of the hospital (baby was born early and the show was already booked). Just my 2 cents.

ButterflyVioletta said:
Ok that's the third time I've seen "SAT". Since we are no longer in high school I gather it's not referring to what I'm thinking...can I get a translation?

Sell-A-Thon

Thanks, WG

ButterflyVioletta said:

SAT = Sell a thon We earn the new season products as an incentive in SAT months.

Could you have at least ONE cooking show that you host in your own home? Have them come to you? Maybe you could do it before your due date if you aren't due to later in the month, or do one several weeks after the baby is born if you're due early in the month? Obviously- YOU need to take care of you. :D

And be sure to check out the DCB Set's thread in the "Increasing Sales".
Could give some ideas to get the sales up on whatever you do manage to schedule!

Good luck and congrats! :D

Well, I am not sure about JBigler but I prefer to not have any live shows until about 1 to 1 1/2 months after baby is born. It's just not an option. However, I would like to get those catalog shows. I have thought of offering a special incentive for anyone who holds a qualifying catty show and have also thought of doing mystery host stuff. Who can bring in the most orders, draw name for mystery host, etc.
Whatchya'll think?

My director just had a baby and she did an email about catalog shows in March. She gave the 8 in saute pan as her incentive. I was going to offer an additional $15 ($30 for a $300 or more catalog) in free product for catalog shows during my moving month (June.)

I had a baby last Aug and did a fundraiser in mid-September. I had originally planned to take the baby with me (wth host's approval) but left the baby at home with no problems. The guests were actually a bit disappointed that I didn't bring him.

I agree that catalog shows will not carry you. I would ask past hosts that you know if they could host a show the month after the baby is born and have the baby come with you if needed.

1. What is a Pregnancy Catalog Show Flyer?

A Pregnancy Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to host a catalog party specifically for expecting mothers. It features products that are useful for meal preparation and organization during pregnancy and after the baby arrives.

2. How do I host a Pregnancy Catalog Show?

Hosting a Pregnancy Catalog Show is simple and easy! As a consultant, I will provide you with a digital or physical copy of the catalog and order forms. You can then share the catalog with your friends, family, and colleagues and collect orders from them. I will handle the rest of the process, including processing and delivering the orders.

3. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pregnancy Catalog Show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. You can also earn exclusive host specials and half-price items. Contact me for more details on the current host rewards.

4. Are there any special offers or deals for Pregnancy Catalog Shows?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and promotions for Pregnancy Catalog Shows. These may include discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, or special bundles for expecting mothers. Make sure to check with me for the latest offers.

5. How can I place an order from the Pregnancy Catalog Show?

You can place an order from the Pregnancy Catalog Show by filling out the order form provided by your consultant. You can also browse and shop directly from the online catalog if your consultant offers that option. All orders will be processed and delivered by your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
AmberWeston
  • JaimeAnnR