• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party

Someone just helped me with that printing issue... I had no idea you could do this, but after you click on print, when the next box pops up select "page scaling" I think it is--it is towards the bottom right of the box, and you can indicate how many to print per page. Saved me a ton on my last printing project!
abrahamlaur
I'm thinking about having one the weekend before Mothers day and doing it like a mystery host party. Mothers would get tickets for their "mothering accomplishments" like ... longest labor, shortest labor, most kids, etc. What do you all think? Any other ideas for it? How should I make the invites? Shoudl I get blank post cards to print invites on from Walmart or how do I even MAKE my own invites? I'm going to invite my neighbors who are mothers and some from my church, playgroup, old work etc. Any suggestions would be great!

Please ....... I Need Your Help! I Dont Know What I Should Do For My Invite! I Need Something Easy And Fast So I Can Get Them Out This Weekend Or Early Next Week!

Please!!!!!

Its an interesting idea.

You can certainly make your own invites using word or powerpoint or publisher.

There are a couple of ideas of mother's stuff in the file section if you search on mother, maybe the invitation there would help you get started?

There is also a spa theme in the files. That might be nice too!

pcheftammy said:
There is also a spa theme in the files. That might be nice too!

I forgot about that one. That is a great idea.

Yea- I would make full 8.5 x 11 size invites on pink paper!

The spa theme sounds good, and your ideas for tickets are cool!

I would invite everyone you know...even if they aren't a mother, they have a mother! Encourage them to bring their mom's with them!

only problem with that kelly is that everyone i know is in the military and no imediate families are around here. thanks though

abrahamlaur said:
only problem with that kelly is that everyone i know is in the military and no imediate families are around here. thanks though
Oh, that stinks...still encourage them to bring a friend..give them an extra ticket for bringing someone or bringing an outside order!

yeah, i was thinking that anyone that brought a guest would get a ticket, and then like i mentioned before, tickets for longest, shortest labor, farthest labor from here, most kids, etc. i made my invitation now i just gotta find a way to print it so i dont waste paper ... from word its just printing one on each paper instead of four. i really hope this is a success .. my last open house, two people came ... including my recruiter! i plan on getting a little treat to include with the invite for people in my neighborhood! hopefully this works!

abrahamlaur said:
yeah, i was thinking that anyone that brought a guest would get a ticket, and then like i mentioned before, tickets for longest, shortest labor, farthest labor from here, most kids, etc. i made my invitation now i just gotta find a way to print it so i dont waste paper ... from word its just printing one on each paper instead of four. i really hope this is a success .. my last open house, two people came ... including my recruiter! i plan on getting a little treat to include with the invite for people in my neighborhood! hopefully this works!
someone just helped me with that printing issue... I had no idea you could do this, but after you click on print, when the next box pops up select "page scaling" I think it is--it is towards the bottom right of the box, and you can indicate how many to print per page. Saved me a ton on my last printing project!

BTW I love your pampering the mom show idea... if I wasn't already doing something at my house for HWC I would try this out. Next year I think I will try pitching this to people as a theme show idea. This would also be a great thing to bring to a MOPS group or similar.

Related to Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party

1. What is a Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party?

A Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party is a fun and relaxing event where guests can come together to celebrate and pamper themselves before Mother's Day. It's a great opportunity to unwind, try out new products, and spend time with friends and loved ones.

2. How do I host a Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party?

Hosting a Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party is easy! Simply invite your friends and family to your home or a designated location, and our Pampered Chef consultant will take care of the rest. They will provide all the necessary products, demonstrations, and guidance to make it a successful and enjoyable event.

3. What kind of products will be featured at the party?

Our Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party will showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for pampering yourself and your loved ones. This may include spa and beauty products, kitchen gadgets, and even some fun and unique gift ideas for Mother's Day.

4. Do I have to purchase anything at the party?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party. However, if you do find something you love, our Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to help you place an order. Plus, as the host, you may even earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the party.

5. Can I bring my kids to the Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party?

While we love kids, we recommend leaving them at home for this event. The Pre-Mothers Day Pampering Party is meant to be a relaxing and stress-free environment for adults to enjoy. Plus, it's a great opportunity for parents to take some time for themselves before Mother's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • heidabear