• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for a Baby Born at 23.5 Weeks....

In summary, while the outcome for a baby born at 23.5 weeks cannot be guaranteed, prayer has been shown to have physical and emotional benefits for both the person praying and the person being prayed for. Suggestions for praying for the baby include their health and strength, the medical team caring for them, and the parents' strength and peace. Some popular prayers or verses for premature babies include Psalm 139:13-16 and Jeremiah 29:11. It is also encouraged to pray for the baby's family, who are also going through a difficult time. There are many resources and support groups available for parents of premature babies, and you can offer to help the family connect with them if they are interested.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hi ~

This little guy was born at 23.5 weeks and weighing only 1 lb 8 oz ~ he needs all the prayers he can get! Mom is in my cluster group here in MN ~ they live in Prior Lake and driving up to St. Cloud almost daily to see their little man (it is about 1.5 hours up there).

https://www.facebook.com/babymullenmeister

Karen

Prayers for this little guy! I have a cousin who had a baby boy over 7 yrs ago at 24 weeks and 1 lb 7 oz and he's doing great! It's amazing what is available for preemies nowadays.

He can make it for sure! My hubby was born at 24 weeks, about 1 1/2 lbs, 50 years ago! He's now over 6' and rather "healthy". With all the prayers and medical support he'll be growing and strenthening by the hour. Will be saying prayers for him and his mom & dad.

Posted on her page. Our early one was 1lb 15 ozs. It's an experience you never forget and in the moment don't know how you'll get through. Lots of ups and downs. Our million dollar miracle turns 10yrs Aug. 7th. Praying she gets her miracle too!

My 3rd cousin is still in NICU, born 15 weeks early, but she just graduated to the 2nd level NICU. She's doing amazingly well! Hopefully this little guy will do well too.They were asking for ideas on how to defray the medical costs. Since you have a connection with them, did you offer a Pampered Chef fundraiser? ;)

Wow! Will be praying for this little fella and his family.

I sure did Sheila! The mom is also a PC consultant so we may try to set something up through her personal website so she gets the commission, otherwise, I will do it all and then give her the commission towards the medical costs :)Karen

1. Can prayer really make a difference for a baby born at 23.5 weeks?

While we cannot guarantee any specific outcome, prayer has been shown to have numerous physical and emotional benefits for both the person praying and the person being prayed for. It can bring a sense of peace and hope during difficult times.

2. How can I pray for a baby born at 23.5 weeks?

There is no one right way to pray, but some suggestions include praying for the baby's health and strength, for the medical team caring for them, and for the parents to have strength and peace during this challenging time. You can also pray for the baby's family and friends to have support and guidance as they navigate this journey.

3. Are there specific prayers or verses that are helpful for a baby born at 23.5 weeks?

Some people find comfort in reciting specific prayers or verses, while others prefer to speak from the heart. You can ask the baby's family if they have any specific requests for prayers or verses, or you can choose ones that resonate with you. Some popular choices include Psalm 139:13-16 and Jeremiah 29:11.

4. Can I pray for the baby's family as well?

Absolutely! The baby's family is also going through a difficult and emotional time, so prayers for them are always appreciated. You can pray for strength, peace, and comfort for the family as they support their baby and each other through this journey.

5. Are there any resources or support groups for parents of babies born at 23.5 weeks?

Yes, there are many support groups and resources available for parents of premature babies, including those born at 23.5 weeks. These can provide emotional support, information, and resources for navigating the challenges of having a premature baby. You can offer to help the baby's family research and connect with these resources if they are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies