• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Support During a Difficult Day

In Summary, I prayed for myself today and I am asking for you to keep me in your thoughts and prayers!Thank you!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I don't normally pray alot but I do alot of "thinking" when I'm by myself. Today is not a good day, I'm struggling and need some support. I prayed for myself today and I am asking for you to keep me in your thoughts and prayers! Thank you! :angel:

I will be thinking and praying for you today.

I will gladly keep you in my prayers. :)

I Said A Prayer For You TodayI said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word!I didn't ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn't mind).
I asked him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind!I asked that he be near you
At the start of each new day;
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way!I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small.
But it was for his loving care
I prayed the most of all!
written by: Frank Zamboni

Consider yourself covered with prayer and rest in the knowledge that Jesus's love is surrounding you, and He is blessing you with His peace today!

Psalm 23: 1-6

The Lord is MY shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still, quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the hosue of the Lord forever.

My niece says: Dear Jesus, please help Wadesgrill feel better Ahhhmen!

:)

Praying for you Wadesgirl!

Me too.Sending hugs your way, too!

Praying for you too!

Thanks everyone! It's what I really needed. Things went a little better after I prayed so I guess maybe I need to do it a little more often. Things at work just aren't going to get any better but when I went to go see the doctor he told me to not make any life changing decisions until we work together a little bit first. So I'm trying to take it day by day!

wadesgirl...remember to take it to the Lord first. Many times we try to handle things ourselves first, and then when we are overwhelmed, THAT is when we think to pray. God wants to have conversations with us daily. He knows what's going on with us and what our needs are. If one of your kids was having a tough day, it would make you feel good if they came to you for support and to vent. He feels the same about us!

I am glad that you are feeling a bit better! The support on here is super...lots of prayer warriers to pray and lift you up!

Sorry I missed this until now, I wasn't online much today at all, but I will pray that things get better for you.

1. How can I submit a prayer request for support during a difficult day?

To submit a prayer request, you can reach out to your independent Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF. You can also submit a request through our website by filling out the "Contact Us" form.

2. Is there a specific format or information that needs to be included in the prayer request?

There is no specific format for submitting a prayer request. We encourage you to share as much or as little detail as you feel comfortable with. Our team will keep your request confidential and only share it with our designated prayer group.

3. How long will it take for my prayer request to be answered?

We understand that difficult days can be overwhelming and time-sensitive. Our prayer team will begin praying for you as soon as they receive your request. We cannot guarantee an exact timeline for when your request will be answered, but we will do our best to provide support and comfort during this difficult time.

4. Can I request a specific type of prayer or religious denomination?

At Pampered Chef, we welcome all types of prayer and support. We have a diverse team of individuals who will pray for you according to your specific beliefs and needs. We respect and honor all religious denominations and will provide support regardless of your background.

5. Can I submit a prayer request on behalf of someone else?

Yes, you can submit a prayer request on behalf of someone else as long as you have their consent. We believe in the power of collective prayer and are happy to support your loved ones during their difficult days. Please ensure that you have their permission before submitting a request on their behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies